Bottles and Cylinders and Vials and Flasks and HDPE and ... supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
I bought some of the plastic ones about 3 weeks ago, but wanted some of these, I guess I kind of like glass, I am also looking at some of the glass pipettes, but I did not realize that you have to get a pump with those, I might get one and see how I like it.

KAS

Let me know what you think of the glass pipettes too. I was looking at those awhile ago, but when I saw that they needed the pump, I gave up.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/

This is a good one too, at least for bottles caps and droppers. About .65 for a 15ml cobalt blue bottle with dropper. Don't know if it's all of the time, but my shipping was free and there are no minimum orders.
Is there a minimum dollar order for free shipping? I could not find any info on the website.
I just set up an order for pricing with bottles (.5 oz, 1 oz, 2 oz and 120cc), caps, and some droppers. The shipping was $8.85 UPS residential to CA (it is cheaper to a business). And tax for CA that appears to be 12.5% or my local 9% sales tax if they tax on shipping. Can't quite figure that one out.
Since there is no minimum order the price still seems to be the best that I can find for what I need.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Hey Hoosier FYI the same 10ml LDPE's are 1/2 the price of Candle Chem @ US Plastics > Cylinder & Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Could be. I've never purchased 10ml bottles.

I know the last time I ordered bottles, 600 bottles of a mix of 30,6, and 3ml's, Candle Chem had US Plastics beat on the price to my door.

I've only purchased bottles twice over the nearly 4 years of my mixing and both those times, I hunted for the best price to my door and Candle Chem is where all my LDPE bottles came from.

If you're buying 10ml bottles, US Plastics might be better. I'll trust you on that. It might be better the next time my bottle buying comes back around?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Could be. I've never purchased 10ml bottles.

I know the last time I ordered bottles, 600 bottles of a mix of 30,6, and 3ml's, Candle Chem had US Plastics beat on the price to my door.

I've only purchased bottles twice over the nearly 4 years of my mixing and both those times, I hunted for the best price to my door and Candle Chem is where all my LDPE bottles came from.

If you're buying 10ml bottles, US Plastics might be better. I'll trust you on that. It might be better the next time my bottle buying comes back around?

China Wholesale Cheap Squeezable Liquid Dropper Bottles Free Shipping at Newfrog.com

50pcs 10ml Empty Plastic Squeezable Dropper Bottles Eye Liquid Dropper LDPE

the 10ml are good and 14.4¢ each
the "50ml" are actually pretty damn good, 64ml and 21.3¢ each

Those are the bottle sizes I have from New frog. Neither have child-proof caps.

This looks like the 10ml. Large opening and tear-away ring.

9069531722_52ecf25d92_o.jpg

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
That's the ones. Looking to find about 100 count cheaper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'll look around for bulk. Have you tried fasttech? If you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks, they're very inexpensive. Plus, they have three different types of dropper styles.

http://www.fasttech.com/category/1411/electronic-cigarettes/MTc3PURyb3BwZXJeQm90dGxlcw/

Looks like they only have the needle tip for 15mls, but they have the thin and stubby for other measurements.

DQuit

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Litchfield, IL

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Hi all, DIY noob and first post here.
Quick question. Is plastic bottle preferred over glass bottle mainly for cost or is there something else?
Found this site and thinking about getting a few dozen.
Clear Boston Round Glass Bottle 1/2 oz w/ Cap
Thanks

Glass is preferred. After awhile,
juice leaches chemicals from plastics, no matter how great of a plastic it is. For my testers, I use 3-5 ml bottles but only out of ease and because I keep getting free ones from WL orders. However, the next time I need testers, I'll be buying small glass vials. Once I like a juice and want to duplicate it, I go for larger glass bottles.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Hi all, DIY noob and first post here.
Quick question. Is plastic bottle preferred over glass bottle mainly for cost or is there something else?
Found this site and thinking about getting a few dozen.
Clear Boston Round Glass Bottle 1/2 oz w/ Cap
Thanks

This place has the best prices, and their shipping is very reasonable. Unless you're going to order $75-100 and qualify for free shipping elsewhere, this is the place to go. Just keep in mind that caps are separate. Even with the separate caps, prices are still the best.
http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/05-oz-round-glass-amber-boston-round-bottle-18-400

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
OMG. They have the long plastic tip that I've been looking for and they are the soft easy squeeze bottles. I was hoping to order elsewhere for a change, but ...

I'll look around for bulk. Have you tried Fasttech? If you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks, they're very inexpensive. Plus, they have three different types of dropper styles.

122 Electronic Cigarettes (Product Type: Dropper Bottles) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Looks like they only have the needle tip for 15mls, but they have the thin and stubby for other measurements.

DQuit

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Litchfield, IL
I place my first order from http://packagingoptionsdirect.com on Saturday night. The order arrived Tuesday night. When I opened the box at 6:00 pm because UPS was late, only the first item on my order was there. 90% of my order was missing. I emailed them right away and did not expect an answer until this morning.

They emailed me back by 7:00 pm the same night with a complete answer to their computer problem and this morning I got up to a message that they had picked the rest of my order and it will be here tomorrow!

I am totally happy with them now, and just wanted to let you know to email them if your order is not complete. I was pretty upset with it being my first order. They are very responsive and go all out to make sure your order is correct and that you are happy. Great people, sincere apologies, and great shipping speed too.

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
I place my first order from http://packagingoptionsdirect.com on Saturday night. The order arrived Tuesday night. When I opened the box at 6:00 pm because UPS was late, only the first item on my order was there. 90% of my order was missing. I emailed them right away and did not expect an answer until this morning.

They emailed me back by 7:00 pm the same night with a complete answer to their computer problem and this morning I got up to a message that they had picked the rest of my order and it will be here tomorrow!

I am totally happy with them now, and just wanted to let you know to email them if your order is not complete. I was pretty upset with it being my first order. They are very responsive and go all out to make sure your order is correct and that you are happy. Great people, sincere apologies, and great shipping speed too.

Very good to know. Thank you for sharing.

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA

That's awesome! I would pay extra to buy from someone with a good service. For me, "stuff" happens and people make mistake. Key is how the company respond to that. This is incredibly useful info and thank you for sharing it.
And thanks to RocketPuppy for finding the place.
This thread is awesome! :D

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
That's awesome! I would pay extra to buy from someone with a good service. For me, "stuff" happens and people make mistake. Key is how the company respond to that. This is incredibly useful info and thank you for sharing it.
And thanks to RocketPuppy for finding the place.
This thread is awesome! :D

I'd love to take credit, but Wingsfan and Danny45 introduced me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread