www.e-cigarette-forum.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

studiovap

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Queensland Australia
Lots o' cool stuffs goin' on in here! :) I've been super busy with work and stuff, so I haven't been around as much as I'd like... We're working six tens right now, and will be for a couple more months. (stupid day job)... :)

I thought I'd drop by and show you guys my personal, all day everyday mods...

KSMqyg5.jpg

hTQKUXQ.jpg

I'm really diggin' these things... :D

I've said it before, but sublime work CC, just amazing how much work goes into something like this, measure , measure again, machine, measure, measure again, measure again because you are going cross eyed and just cannot put back what you machine away, and it's going so well so I'd better just measure once more to be sure LOL.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
new bottom feederjust about finished if this posts right I will write it up also making a video explaining it.
hi all been playing with a video program and making lots of mistakes !
this mod is with a 26650 battery . some experiments w casting. the video shows more how I build it
there is part one uploaded in 12 videos ! part 2 turned out in one vid

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi vaporo
looks realy nice ! is that a rogue in the picture ? hypnotizing myne to see how to convert it . the pos pin is to thin to drill and figure I will have to solder a short section of a hypo needle to it . at this time a lathe would be nice ! dreaming on .
ps if you saw my video from a little bit back can you comment on it ...even a bad revev is better than none .
have fun

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
hi vaporo
looks realy nice ! is that a rogue in the picture ? hypnotizing myne to see how to convert it . the pos pin is to thin to drill and figure I will have to solder a short section of a hypo needle to it . at this time a lathe would be nice ! dreaming on .
ps if you saw my video from a little bit back can you comment on it ...even a bad revev is better than none .
have fun
I dremmeled a channel through the copper pin and then a hole on the ss part, a bit messy but works

I didn't saw your video, link please?

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
hi vapero
thanks fore the come back . will try that for sure . hope it will solve the leaking problems in other attys.
the video is one page back ...the last post on it.
Hi Rolf,
I enjoyed your videos, thank you for sharing. Really like how you try different things. Your mod turned out really nice :)

If you're searching for a non-leaking BF atty, you should consider the Chalice V3. It's more for mouth to lung hitters though so if you prefer lots of air, it isn't for you. They used to be hard to get but now there are originals at about $150 at a few retailers and clones for about $10 shipped :?: at FastTech.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
thanks you rivernut
I know its not a professional video a lot of thinking out loud babbling . but I thought it has some useble stuff in it.
I ceep building mods 12 so far and need to go and play with some attys again . have some thoughts on designs especily air intake from the top redirected to the coil via ss tubing . maybe a vertical coil w cotton on autside and air going through the center .
probably casting some parts for it . did cast a atty top w build in mouthpiece before and used foodsave epoxy .
have to research if urethane casting resin will be ok ?
in the mean time I will get the chalice v3 to play with ..thanks for that. the pix shows one I build I build a long time go.
DSC_0207.jpg

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
hey guys, I know that most of you guys here are tinkerers and builders. I've been working on a project to build a coil wrapper but I designed it in such a way to be as easy as possible for anyone to do, even without any kind of tools or technical abilities. the tool I'm talking about is here: How To Build The Turbo Coil Winder | E-Cigarette Forum

now I know many of you guys here can whip something like this up in no time and honestly I just want to tell you that this method makes the sickest coils ever, super tight and compressed and uniform, etc... I would encourage some of you guys to try this and it would be cool to see all the fancy custom billet winder handles guys like you can come up with. heres one billet handled twister I made for our good friend russ/superXdrifter

20150530_005833_zpszjvitfu4.jpg

20150530_005848_zpshlal3hop.jpg

20150601_024650_zpsdq9mjw5r.jpg

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi tubocad!
thanks for that !
just watched your video ..love the one with the paper clip and epoxy putty ! realy like your tensional device.
the whole thing is sure nice and small ..not like my rebuilding and testing station . I have to put the tension on by feel .
my tensioning is just to hold the wire end ..not to make wire salad when I cut it ..works ok.
nice ideas to up grade mine and build one like yours for travel.
DSC_0575.jpg

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
This is My Soapdish Bottom feeder-----------------pics below the story

Well my wife and I were doing spring cleaning when she said here would you throw away this old soap dish.

I held it in my hand and it felt like a mod enclosure no kidding.

I have been toying with the idea of making a Squonker 4 awhile now and so the "Squonking Soap Dish" was born.

I thought how am I going to mount everything in this soap dish and be able to take it out for adjustments?

I thought paint stirring sticks are easy to cut and drill and shape and so I glued down everything to the sticks.

I used old battery contact clip from worn out battery charger to connect the positive end on home made battery

sled. I soldered wire to a spring and glued spring down to one end of paint stick.

I took a Ball Point Pen spring and cut it in half and rigged it up to keep tension on the brass machine screw

That I have sticking through the old ts3 clearomizer base that just happens to accept my 510 small dripper and so I have a

spring loaded 510 connection of sorts. Bought plastic insert at hardware store and glued it in the wood and

brass machine screw travels back and forth through this small white plastic insert.

I happen to see a door bell switch at hardware store and used that as my firing button. 4th pic is

the door bell button with the access hatch to press on bottle from back side of dish.

I had to figure out how I was going to pipe the juice from my bottle to my dripper. I did not want to

order special medical hose and wait for it to get here from Fastech China and so I used a Ball Point

Pen "refill.

It was plastic, would bend and itwas the right size in diameter--great. I cut just the point off with my Drummel cut off wheel.

This left me with a small brass injecter type thing on the end of plastic pen refill---"I thought Perfect"

Last pic is close up of pen refill going into one of the air holes of my small no name dripper--plastic refill goes all the way to bottom of soft sqeeze bottle.

First reply below shows pic 6 with no name cheap dripper with injecter-pen refill thing-inserted into

extra air hole.

I used my "Glow In the Dark drip tip on this progect just thought it belongs here 4 some reason

hahahahahah

This thing hits really good and juice pumps up into the dripper with no problem
SoapDishBottomFeeder.jpg
BF_UnderTheHood.jpg
DoorBellSwitchBF.jpg
BF_PenRefill_JuicePipeline.jpg
CloseUp_ofI_InjecterDripperBF.jpg
JuiceBottleAccessBF.jpg

Quigsworth

Just some guy...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
The Republic of Cascadia
This is My Soapdish Bottom feeder-----------------pics below the story

Well my wife and I were doing spring cleaning when she said here would you throw away this old soap dish.

I held it in my hand and it felt like a mod enclosure no kidding.

I have been toying with the idea of making a Squonker 4 awhile now and so the "Squonking Soap Dish" was born.

I thought how am I going to mount everything in this soap dish and be able to take it out for adjustments?

I thought paint stirring sticks are easy to cut and drill and shape and so I glued down everything to the sticks.

I used old battery contact clip from worn out battery charger to connect the positive end on home made battery

sled. I soldered wire to a spring and glued spring down to one end of paint stick.

I took a Ball Point Pen spring and cut it in half and rigged it up to keep tension on the brass machine screw

That I have sticking through the old ts3 clearomizer base that just happens to accept my 510 small dripper and so I have a

spring loaded 510 connection of sorts. Bought plastic insert at hardware store and glued it in the wood and

brass machine screw travels back and forth through this small white plastic insert.

I happen to see a door bell switch at hardware store and used that as my firing button. 4th pic is

the door bell button with the access hatch to press on bottle from back side of dish.

I had to figure out how I was going to pipe the juice from my bottle to my dripper. I did not want to

order special medical hose and wait for it to get here from Fastech China and so I used a Ball Point

Pen "refill.

It was plastic, would bend and itwas the right size in diameter--great. I cut just the point off with my Drummel cut off wheel.

This left me with a small brass injecter type thing on the end of plastic pen refill---"I thought Perfect"

Last pic is close up of pen refill going into one of the air holes of my small no name dripper--plastic refill goes all the way to bottom of soft sqeeze bottle.

First reply below shows pic 6 with no name cheap dripper with injecter-pen refill thing-inserted into

extra air hole.

I used my "Glow In the Dark drip tip on this progect just thought it belongs here 4 some reason

hahahahahah

This thing hits really good and juice pumps up into the dripper with no problem View attachment 463168 View attachment 463170 View attachment 463171 View attachment 463172 View attachment 463173 View attachment 463169

Ya know, I nuked my old OKR Hammon box top feeder iGoS years back and I still miss that mod...top feeders tend to not get the respect because of their inability to drain but the flipside to that is you don't contaminate a fresh bottle of juice with coil goo on the first squonk, and if you squonk too much, 30w takes care of that pretty quick...nice Macgyvering Trucker and thanks for the re-inspiration...I think it's time I revisited the top feed...if only to have one in the stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread