bought a SIGELEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
1 of : Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Mod - Blue [batteries - Set of 2:Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh(what is the max watt on these batteries)....tank:Aspire Nautilus X - Stainless.....which coil ohm should I use if I want to vape over 100 watts....also should the percentage of pg/vg specifi?. box says to use 40a batteries if wanting to hit the max wattage but do I need to if I have no plans on hitting the max(213)?... I have not used it yet...still using kanger.....was told sigelei is better.....of course he was using a roll-lay(I know I murdered that spelling but rather spell it phonetically and people have a clue what I mean)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
1 of : Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Mod - Blue [Batteries - Set of 2:Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh(what is the max watt on these batteries)

The batteries are rated 20 amp max. As AzPlumber said, 60 watts is safe. At 75 watts you'll be drawing 28A max and at 100 watts it will be 37 watts. That's why Sigelei specs 40A batts, unfortunately there are no true 40A batts on the market.

....Tank:Aspire Nautilus X - Stainless.....which coil ohm should I use if I want to vape over 100 watts....also should the percentage of pg/vg specifi?. box says to use 40a batteries if wanting to hit the max wattage but do I need to if I have no plans on hitting the max(213)?... I have not used it yet...still using kanger.....was told sigelei is better

Unless I'm missing something, that tank isn't designed for high power. Check it out on their product page. The 1.5 ohm head is rated 20 watts max. You might be able to find some higher power heads somewhere, but I doubt you'll have enough airflow in the tank to go much above about 60 watts no matter what heads you find.

VG/PG percent is totally up to you and what you find you like to vape. If the juice is high PG it will be thinner and may tend to flood the head a bit, specially at lower power. Too much VG and it may give you dry hits, specially at higher power.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
IMG_3167.jpg

That's the max for me! I'm using a Stumpy RDA with dual coils.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
honestly, i wont max a cdr on a battery, so 55w per battery is what i would go, especially since batteries degrade with use over time. the batteries as said are good ones, but 20a, you want to get higher you need different batteries. not all tanks are meant for higher wattages, the naut x is a compact tank, higher watts and you're going to boil that juice rather than vape it. best thing to try is to work your way up until you find a comfortable vape and if it tastes burnt back down. remember tastes/tempts/watts are subjective.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
If You can, give it back to the seller. It is scrap.

Despite the lies I enjoy both of my Fuchai 213s. If you are not into TC the mods are quite nice and serve their function well. Price range is excellent also.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I'm looking for a dual-battery mod - I don't use a lot of TC (and if I did, I have a bunch of mods that can handle it) - you think this is a good one?

Check out the videos Joergl posted. It's a piece of crap made by a company that went out of it's way to come up with a construction so they wouldn't have to give their customers their money back when it became public what a piece of crap they were selling.

I'd spend my money elsewhere on a product from a company that doesn't try to screw over their customer base if I were you.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I'm sorry to hear that you got STUCK with a Sigelei. If it is not to late I'd return it and get something else.

It seems the power mode only folks tend to like it (and tolerate the misfires and garbled screens) and you can find a bunch of happy owners over in the VV/VW forum.

As a TC device the 213 (of ether flavor) is a complete FAIL and should be avoided. Not recommended for TC.

(after all this IS the TC forum and any recommendations are usually based on a given mods performance in TC mode. There is a dedicated forum for discussion of WATTAGE mode devices)

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    I'm looking for a dual-battery mod - I don't use a lot of TC (and if I did, I have a bunch of mods that can handle it) - you think this is a good one?

There seems to be a lot of hate for it. Personally I use mine daily. I don't use TC a lot either and I also have mods that can handle it when I want to.

It does not appear to be cheaply made. The buttons work flawlessly, it fits in your hand nicely, the 510 connection is set on the opposite side of the fire button and it's wide. A 25mm atty will fit on it with room to spare. The battery door at the bottom is exceptional and I wish more companies went to this style. Battery change is a breeze. And I know a little about how you vape, normally never above 35 watts, so the batteries will last you 2 days maybe 2 and a half.

Reactions: DingerCPA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread