Bought back my Sigelei Fuchai 213 Reg. Box Mod From Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaponeGiaccone

Mar 8, 2016
I had sold my Sigelei 213 Fuchai mod to my friend yesterday and I brought over a pair of LG HB6s, which I never bothered trying since HB4s are powerful enough for most tank coils. Anyway, I reached 180W after inserting 2 LG HB6 pink wrapped 30-32amp cont. discharge 1500mAH 18650s. I read Mooch's test results and the HB6 seems to lose power much around half way through the battery charge. Mooch also proved that LG HB4s which I had originally posted how the new 213 Fuchai reaches 175W with 2 fully charged HB4s. Luckily, the HB4s don't "drop off" voltage and max amperage wise until there's 20% or so left of a charge in the pair. Here's the best part...LG HD4s which have 2200mah and 26amps continuous (opposed to LG's spec sheet showing 2100mAH and 25amps-the extra amp and extra 100mAH matters enough that it goes toe to toe with the Sony VTC4 cell. Anyway, I was using HB2 batteries which are rated as equal to the HB4s but are only 22amps cont. and a lousy 1500mAH considering the low true tested amperage. Now, I did reach high enough wattage for a long enough time to warrant my purchase. Honestly the fact that a pair of fully charged HB6 30-32amp cells on their 4th or 5th cycle allows the dual 18650 mod to actually reach 180W or possibly 200W except I was too happy with that discovery (although I had seen it pump out wattage when I posted about it the first time) that I didn't care to try more wattage. Point being I can use my favorite 1600mAH LG HB4s and vape near 170W or so while only losing 30 W at 33% remaining charge. This is enough for me and I love the ramp up options feature, size/ergonmics, and prefer it to the -H-Priv 220 which I traded my friend for my Fuchai back. A fair trade. He loved it. I'm a battery nut and OCD about amperage, well, this is the time it matters more than ever. So all these 25 and 30amp 18650s with...let's call it battery stamina, which some of them don't decrease the output so quickly are actually needed and not just in my possession because of my obsession.

Topweasel

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2016
Shenanigan's. Within a week of getting my device I tried HB6's in my 213. That is 45 amps available continuous. On a .27 coil. The 213 does would not fire above 24a. Which tells me that the device isn't limited to 35a like it states in the documentation everywhere, but really 25. The fact that an HB6 can pulse even higher and the device never once said weak battery I am 90% people aren't seeing anything above 160.

Its been noted by the most technical reviewer out there has said the same (he can't call it anything but the Sig 155 now for this reason). The only batteries that make sense in this device is HG2's because of that limitation (a pair in series will get you 30a or 5a more than the device is limited to) because at that point you at least have the extra time on the cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread