Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I don't see the similarity of the 2 juices. At least to me they are very different. Bobas has alot of flavor where as Bounty Hunter is very mild. I have tried several diff voltages, cartos and set ups to increase the flavor and its just not there. I vape Bhunter when I am craving something mild. Also, Bobas is 100VG so you get clouds of vapor and Bhunter is only around 35%VG. But the biggest diff between the two is the service between the 2 vendors. Bobas/AVE vision ships fairly fast when its in stock. With Bhunter you have to stalk the NLV forum area to see when they are going to take orders. They sell out in a matter of hours. I placed my most recent order of Bhunter on June 4th and am still waiting for it to be shipped. My last order took 16 days to receive from order placed to delivery. One plus of Bhunter and NLV is they have rock bottom prices.

I enjoy both Bhunter and Bobas. Bobas is in my daily rotation as I can plan and get a new bottle in a reasonable time frame. With Bhunter, its more of a treat for me, its not one I depend on routinely getting. If you order from NLV make sure and read their policy on ordering and plan on stalking the site in order to get an order within the very short timeframe and plan on waiting a couple weeks to get your juice delivered.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I vape both.

In fact they are my two favourite juices bar none.

The only similarity between them is the fact they have the name Bounty in their name. Oh and VG in there in both but really that is it.

It is true to say that NLV are going through growing pains and there are issues regards availability but I haven't run out as I realised how much I liked the juice so make certain that never happens. At $40 per 130ml or $10 per 30ml I simply stock up when I need it. Suffice to say the next time it is available after opening a 130ml jug I place an order.

There is then a wait while Gene and his staff wade through the orders. You cannot visit the site without reading the honest no nonsense self assessment of the situation. NLV in my experience do not hide the fact there are issues they are open and honest. The fact that a juice company stops selling juice to get orders out should tell you they are aware there are issues.

Anyway back to Bounty Hunter. It is a vanilla cracker, tobacco, nearly sesame/almond sweet'ish vape. It has plenty of vapor and a throat hit like a train at 18mg. I would really describe it as a light vape as I find it very flavourful with a very pleasant spicy finish.

Bobas is a thicker tobacco, graham cracker nearly chocolate vape.

As said look at the NLV thread and Gene will tell you the next release time. Currently Sunday or Monday.

Is it hard to get ? Let's put it in perspective shall we ? It isn't Zenesis, Reo VV, The Line hard. Is it harder than a juice should be ? Yes probably in all honesty but is it worth the wait ? I have so far tried 6 of NLV's juices and they are all bar 1 daily vapes for me.

Last edited:

craftmath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Wilson, NC
I just got the ody yesterday and am experiencing the lack of taste with Boba's Bounty. It just doesn't seem to put off the vapor like it does in a carto either. However, I did drop some 50/50 homemade baccy mix I had into the ody and it does have the flavor and vapor as I expected. My conclusion is that the 100%vg just can't completely saturate the wick as fast as we'd like to vape, thus the lack of flavor and vapor we may have been used to with BB in a carto tank. This may be different for some, but I literally put the 50/50 homemade baccy mix in, screwed the top cap back on, and opene the juice control one turn, took a vape and then.... clouds of vapor.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I just got the ody yesterday and am experiencing the lack of taste with Boba's Bounty. It just doesn't seem to put off the vapor like it does in a carto either. However, I did drop some 50/50 homemade baccy mix I had into the ody and it does have the flavor and vapor as I expected. My conclusion is that the 100%vg just can't completely saturate the wick as fast as we'd like to vape, thus the lack of flavor and vapor we may have been used to with BB in a carto tank. This may be different for some, but I literally put the 50/50 homemade baccy mix in, screwed the top cap back on, and opene the juice control one turn, took a vape and then.... clouds of vapor.

I'm experiencing the same thing right now on a new Vmod XL. Seems different devices handle different juices with varying levels of satisfaction.

I'm getting good/decent vape with most juices, but the thicker juices are lacking in flavor. Even though I never had a problem getting great flavor from them in a carto tank.

It's possible I just need to try a different atmoizer, but so far I'm a little disappointed since I prefer the thicker juices.

vleath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Dallas
Well I did put in an order for Bounty Hunter on the 26th. It does seem odd that it takes so long to get the order out but hey if it is good then I will appreciate it. I love Bobas so much it truly is my only super dependable vape and I surely would love to have 2 dependable vapes lol. I am just so ready to try it already and from what yall are saying it may be the end of the month before I get to. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread