Box Mod VS Squonk Mod , like or dislike, why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyColins

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2015
China
www.efun.top
Hi everyone,
You may know that Squonk mod is more and more popular among vapers, and some one even say that squonk mod will beyond traditional box mod, how do you think about it? Will the innovative vapes win, or the traditional is always the classic, please tell me.

Today, I will introduce some squnok kit or rda to you!
1, Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit

Geekvape Athena Squonker Kit
comes with a complete set of a mechanical squonk mod and a squonk RDA with 6.5ml juice reservoir.it is designed to be compact,lightweight and powerful.

If you want to know about mod, please check>>Athena Squonker Mod, please remember to login get 50% off discount!
Or if you just want buy RDA, no problem, please check>> Athena Squonker RDA, get the item for 50% off discount after login.

2,Aleader X-Drip

The Aleader X-Drip bottom feeder squonk mechanical box mod is a compact mod designed for squonking. It has beautiful resin body with big fire button and magnetic battery door. A 7ml squonk bottle made from food grade PET is inside. The mod is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included).

Actually, from my part, whatever product made from designer is a process of inheritance and innovation! Hope you guys will like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread