Box Mod with Internal Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmart614

Aug 30, 2014
United States
Hey guys,

My eVic VT battery just died and I'm looking to replace it with something comparable. I liked that the VT went up to 60 watts, this works pretty well with my silo beast and ~0.3 coils. Is there anything else out there with an internal battery that is that strong? The only one I've come across is the Smoktech xpro m80 plus, and they're sold out everywhere.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrell

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hey guys,

My eVic VT battery just died and I'm looking to replace it with something comparable. I liked that the VT went up to 60 watts, this works pretty well with my silo beast and ~0.3 coils. Is there anything else out there with an internal battery that is that strong? The only one I've come across is the Smoktech xpro m80 plus, and they're sold out everywhere.

Any suggestions? Thanks
The smok r80, the updated version of the m80, might work for you. I can't say anything about the quality of the device though as I don't own one.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
For the longest time I avoided getting a mod with replaceable batteries (18650). finally got one a couple weeks ago and don't know why I ever waited so long, just plan on buying a dedicated battery charger. If I chose to, and found a need, I could buy another set of batteries and never have any down time but I currently have other mods for that down time for now.

KaiChen

Unresolved Status
Mar 29, 2015
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Around the house I like my Smoktech Koopor Plus 200W (dual 18650). I also like the Innokin MVP Pro 60W I just received (4500mah internal battery). My Innokin Coolfire 4 40W has been working perfectly for about 9 months now.

Innokin is solid hardware.

For a huge selection of Box Mods with replaceable batteries, look at the selection here. 11 pages of nothing but box mods of various wattages and brands.
Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette | myvaporstore

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hey guys,

Any suggestions? Thanks
Just for curiousity,how long did you own the Evic Vt before the battery went bad.?

+1 for the MVP3 Pro. It has more battery life then the coolfire. I've had good experience with Innokin Products.

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Just for curiousity,how long did you own the Evic Vt before the battery went bad.?

+1 for the MVP3 Pro. It has more battery life then the coolfire. I've had good experience with Innokin Products.

My MVP 3.0 Pro has about the same battery life as my dual 18650 Smok Koopor Plus 200W using Samsung 25R batteries. I can go from morning one day until supper time the next at 10W. The MVP charges from USB and the Smok needs spares if you are away from home, so the MVP is a good mod to carry away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread