Box Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
its on future plans Adam. But I was wondering that VIR can be made to work with watts instead of temp control
Watts seem to be the favorite as far as I can tell from what I am seeing. Watts make sense to a certain point and being flexable is a very nice thing. In my personal experience with a 80 watt device I vape at 20 watts using the armed with a .4 .5 ohm coil but I can open the juice flow control as wide as I want and turn up the watts if anyone wants to see more clouds from the Armed. I am not a cloud person but I can see the appeal we where young not so long ago and it may have prevented us from starting smoking to begin with Thanks Adam

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
even if temp control is a good thing, I find myself vaping on watts or bypass Adam. Much less problems than temp control. Thats why I thought of it Adam, so we agree here :)
Yes we agree and look forward to see what's next in the GG line up.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Ok I have been trying a few box mods out and found myself wondering what do I want in a box mod.
1. Two 18650n battery's.
2. Compact
3. a pre amp function setting the watts for a few ms at a wattage to get the coil going.
4. 100 watts max is all I have used seems practical. But people what more and more Watts
5. This is the tricky part
Two bats in Parallel: Output Voltage stays the same but double the mah "I like longer bat life"
Two bats in series: Simply definition double the Voltage and amp load stays the same and the mah.

SO it seems to me if it is possible to create a device that does both allows you a seris or parallel option for the bats would be very nice. I believe its possible to achieve 200 watts with two bats in series say with a .3 ohm

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
2 batts in series is better Adam. They last longer because the there is not so big loss of current :)
Interesting I didn't of it that way do you have any idea when we can see a GG version Something very classy I am sure. Just one more thing that I have noticed on a few of the box mods I have tried when I have placed them down a little hard the battery door would open very annoying Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i suppose itsx a matter of construction Adam. Maybe makers have to be a little more careful when they make the doors. To my opinion door is not the best way to put batteries inside the mod.

I will try to do my best on making a box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread