AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I love my MVP 20w and istick 30w!

I just got an iStick 30 this week, and I'm really liking it! Twice as powerful as any of my others, and half the size! :D 'Course I leave it parked around 10w. :D

It sure does have good battery life, and charges PDQ too. I give it both thumbs up -- and MyVaporStore has them for $29.95, all colors.

Andria

Reactions: Wookie1

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Definitely box mods. I owned one tube mod, all the rest were boxes. More comfortable to hold, and easy to just set down. Now it's Reo

How is the vape with the REO Grand?
Agree with Jiffjiffjiffjiffjiffjiffjifff (someone stop me) it's amazing!! Super simple, great vape, luvin the reo grand with my nuppin.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Definitely box mods. I owned one tube mod, all the rest were boxes. More comfortable to hold, and easy to just set down. Now it's Reo

Agree with Jiffjiffjiffjiffjiffjiffjifff (someone stop me) it's amazing!! Super simple, great vape, luvin the reo grand with my nuppin.

Awesome! I am definitely going to have to try it!

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Awesome! I am definitely going to have to try it!
Very few are the folks who have tried a Reo and not liked it. And even some of them gave it another shot and loved it. Nuppins are hard to get right now, but there are tons of great bottom feed attys out there regardless of what type of vaper you are. MTL low ohms, or big air, sub ohm kinda person. Feel free to pm, or drop by the Reo forum, you'd be sure to get plenty of suggestions and help!!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Very few are the folks who have tried a Reo and not liked it. And even some of them gave it another shot and loved it. Nuppins are hard to get right now, but there are tons of great bottom feed attys out there regardless of what type of vaper you are. MTL low ohms, or big air, sub ohm kinda person. Feel free to pm, or drop by the Reo forum, you'd be sure to get plenty of suggestions and help!!

Now that I've discovered that I actually can enjoy a dripper's vape (my magma), I have a lot more interest in saving up for a Reo, but the thing about bottom-fed atties kinda holds me back; are there certain ones, are they expensive too, can any RDA be made bottom-feeding, and suchlike questions need answers, and in general I really need a better understanding of the whole Reo thing.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread