Brass Precise 16340 Special Purchase

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by forcedfuel50, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I had some left over brass 16340 caps and non locking brass buttons and just didn't know what to do with them, so i whipped them onto some stainless steel 16340 bodies, put a satin surface prep on them and threw in Rhodium contacts to boot!

These are a "scratch and dent" lot. You know the drill, a few minor blems here and there, perhaps a bit of coencentric "ghost" ringing on them, but they are hardly noticeable.

Note: These are Brass caps and Brass tarnishes, be prepared to polish frequently (don't polish the Rhodium plated switch contact or Rhodium plated top post contact though!)

Refresh the page if they don't show for you: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

[​IMG]

2. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh man, what can I sell to pick one of these up!

3. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

LOL I know you've been wanting one of these!!! It's too funny! You'll have to start selling body parts like I did!

4. vaptamist

Snork do you need an extra elbow? I can probably do without this one. It might help you carry all your super t mods around.

5. snork

Somebody out there needs to know how to contact bmwjen. Remember she lost her p16? Her inbox is full and I don't know how to get ahold of her.

6. vaptamist

Doesn't she have a twitter and a YouTube? I'll look when I get home

7. snork

Oh, twitter! Yes, I'll tweet her.
    Edit: She doesn't seem to be on twitter anymore either :(

8. forcedfuel50

I still have some in stock!

I had some left over brass 16340 caps and non locking brass buttons and just didn't know what to do with them, so i whipped them onto some stainless steel 16340 bodies, put a satin surface prep on them and threw in Rhodium contacts to boot!

These are a "scratch and dent" lot. You know the drill, a few minor blems here and there, perhaps a bit of coencentric "ghost" ringing on them, but they are hardly noticeable.

Note: These are Brass caps and Brass tarnishes, be prepared to polish frequently (don't polish the Rhodium plated switch contact or Rhodium plated top post contact though!)

Refresh the page if they don't show for you: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

[​IMG][

9. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    They really look great with the brass end caps.... Tempting?? Do I order or wait for a P+16 in all Stainless??

10. forcedfuel50

I'd only get the Brass if you are a collector so to speak. I don't really recommend the brass for daily use due to its higher maintenance and softness (more susceptible to drops)

11. snork

Well, it looks to me like the brass one is a flat top, probable tarnishing and a great price, and the P+ has a slant top, maintenance free and the locking button. So it all comes down to those criteria.
    Which do you choose?

12. vaptamist

I think what Snork is saying is that you should just get both.

13. snork

Believe it or not, I'm not getting both. I'm quite happy with my P+.

14. vaptamist

I don't believe it.

15. Riverboat

Supporting member
    I know, brass is a pain to keep clean. They are beautiful when freshly polished though.... So any idea if you will ever offer a all Stainless Steel P+16 again? I keep a look out every day for them....

16. forcedfuel50

Yes, they are in production, sometime in May they should be done, that along with most all the products i'm currently out of :)

17. Sniperboy

Sniperboy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just what I want to hear : )
    I am a big fan of brass and bronze, but think the price of the standard P+16 is worth it for me given its benefits.

18. forcedfuel50

I have six of these left. They are already made up and ready to ship!

19. snork

You are a bad, bad man.

20. Riverboat

Supporting member
    Sign me up for one............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.