snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I don't believe it.
As well you shouldn't have.
For that price there was no possible way I could resist.

If bmwjen resurfaces and she needs it, it will be hers for what I paid. Otherwise, it is mine all mine.
The fact is that I'm a collector. Anything that David lets out the door is perfect. That's what sets them apart from other pricey APVs, there is no doubt about the build quality, performance and finishing. Ever.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Come on. Edit that sad face into a smiley face.
Check it out.

IRKDg.jpg

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Holy cow, you got one already?!! Sweet Pics!!!

Yeah - you guys shipped the heck out of it! I ordered it Wednesday night, you guys shipped it Thursday morning and it got here on Saturday. Thanks for the quick turnaround, I was expecting it next week since I waited so long to order it :)

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Mine will arrive tomorrow!
There's nothing like the anticipation of receiving a Super-T. It never gets old.
I'm lucky because where I live and my skin chemistry don't promote quick tarnishing. That satin brass looks so cool!

Yeah! And I looked and looked for a "scratch" or "dent" and don't see anything!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Woo hoo!
No scratches, dents or rings here either!

mhgQ6.jpg

:D

Note to vaptamist: Initially my Ody had no contact and no draw, despite it working on my P+18650. I cranked out the center pin to where it protrudes maybe 1/2 mm and it works, but the draw it still a little stiff. Another 1/2 mm and it should be good to go, though I'll have to wait for a rebuild because I think I'd disturb my NR wire too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread