Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Happy Friday fellow vapers! Hope you've all had a great weekend. It's been a busy week, we've relaunched our website and continue to do so. We are back this week with another giveaway, one that's like nothing we've given away before. The winner of Charlie's Chalk Dust is...Allelsefailed (they have been pm'd)

Prize: 1 bottle of Jazzy Boba in the flavor of your choosing. You can click the link and read more about this flavor. It is a tea for sure.

Entry: Leave a comment below and tell us what you think of the new website.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 6th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

sanguinesolitude

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2015
I like the look of the website, clean and modern. i would suggest instead of one "shop" option, you break the top banner up into "juices" "hardware" "accessories" "member plans.
the drop down menu seems unnecessary since there are only a few categories. I like your juice selection and would love to try the boba tea flavor. I love boba teas!

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I took a different track. I am viewing the site on my phone and I must say it is VERY nice to see a mobile compatible site. So many are not... it's as though vape shops forgot it was 2015.

The breakdown of categories is neat and easy to understand. However, I wish the tanks (clearos), RTAs, and RDAs were a bit better separated. Not a big deal, but it annoys me to visit the rebuildable section of a website and only see RDAs.

In the product listslings, I'd like to see additional pics. At least a pic of the deck on a rebuildable. The Exotherm (?) RDA intrigued me, but without seeing the deck...

The colors are soothing.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats Allelsefailed!!!

Overall the site looks good and easy to navigate. On the main pages I like the size of the pics and that the prices are listed there.
One thing that might be caused by my computer or it might be the site is that on the Juice pages most of the pics for subcategories aren't showing. The text is there and the link works but no pics.

Thanks for the contest!

Reactions: AllElseFailed

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
The site is nice and very user friendly. I agree with whoever (sorry) said that it would be nice if instead of just one category "shop", there were also "hardware" and "eliquid". I like the chat window, but was having trouble deciding if someone was really there or not. It kept popping up and saying "(I'm a real person.)", but didn't answer back when I responded. It felt a little disconcerting. Over all, very nice new site!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/1
Good looking site and simple in its appeal. I had a bit of a problem navigating because if you move your cursor too quickly, you can lose whatever item you were aiming at, but eventually I figured it out and found the Jazzy Boba. Sounds like an interesting flavor. Any chance you can expand your selection of equipment and accessories? Beginners might be satisfied with the starter kits, but the more advanced user might want to grab something bigger. Really nice selection of lots of different flavors. I like that you tell us which ones are for cloud chasers as opposed to us casual tootle puffers.

Supa Fly

Aug 5, 2015
West Virginia
I didn't see the old site so I can't give a comparison.

I do think that the "Enter your birthday" age gate is a bit cumbersome. I think the 18/21+ click yes or no works just fine from a legal standpoint. Anyone underage could just as easily scroll down the year list and hit a random one and get past so it's really only more of a hassle.

That being said the website is very easy to use and navigate to find what you're looking for.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Love the new site! Very easy to navigate and the pages load quickly. I really like the shop by brand page also. Being able to click on what I'm interested in without having to do a lot of searching is great.

Thanks for sending the email with the coupon code to those of us who had accts on the old site. I'll be using mine in just a few minutes, need more of my favorite juice and you are my go to for it. :)

Last edited:

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Peeking around as we speak. A few thoughts:

I really prefer sites where we can just click OK or PROCEDE for the 18+ check. Especially on my mobile, entering a date (I think we all just use dummy dates, don't we?) is a pain. Don't really see the point of having to enter a date.

Once in the site, I don't have a lot of criticism. I like the look, very clean. Lots of white space, which is appealing, though again it's not as mobile friendly (lots of scrolling to get at info that could be more compact). A few more sorting options might be nice as well.

The look and feel of the site are great though. For a desktop/laptop, I give the site a 9/10 (dinged for the birth-date thing). For mobile, it's more of a 6/10.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread