Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Howdy fellow vapers. Hope you've all had a productive week and are looking forward to the festivities this weekend. We have a sale thread up under season sales that will blow your socks off, trust me on that one. Now onto the matter at hand..the giveaway.

This weeks winner is....CountBoredom! I have pm'd the winner. Congrats.

This week we will be giving away 6 bottles of Pop Deez by Steep Vapor. Pop Deez is a cracker jack clone in ejuice form. This is a juice that is hot on the market right now for a very good reason and steep vapors has also publicly release the test results of their juice which you can find online via their instagram page. Six lucky winners will get a bottle a piece in their choice of MG's. If you haven't tried this yet, this is one you'll definitely want to win. I may up the ante and give away an extra bottle to someone for referring a friend to this giveaway so please spread the word of this giveaway and make sure they mention you by username.

Rules: All entries must be posted by 7/9/2015 11:59 pm est. All winners much and will have to provide proof of age prior to their package being shipped.

Entry: If you could have one snack turned into an eliquid what would that snack be?

Good luck to you all!

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I'd like to see the Bacon Maple Bar turned into an eliquid:
voodoomaplebacon.0.0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread