Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Never purchased from them. I did receive a bottle of juice that I won in a forum contest, but their forum rep @AndyNJ hasn't been online since the 14th. I don't know what that says about the rest of their operation. You could try starting a conversation with him, he might get an email notification and come back to answer you.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I just placed an order with them for the Halloween sale as well. Placd the order last night at around 6 and it shipped around noon today. I also did email Andy to thank him for the good service and got a reply back.

I'd say go for it. It got a sweet deal on a new iStick and an Aspire Triton tank :)

Reactions: bwh79

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
So... I placed my order yesterday and it didn't ship. I emailed Andy and asked how long they usually take to ship out orders. He said they had an inventory glitch because they moved into a new facility and they actually didn't have the mod I ordered in stock. :( Disappointed, but not mad. Shhhtuff happens. I run a warehouse myself and know how easy it can be to lose a box of something. He gave me $10 bucks shop credit, told me my mod should ship end of this week or first of next, and let me change the color on my order. As long as the mod ships in the next 5 - 7 days and I get the color I originally wanted, I'm happy.

Thanks @AndyNJ! Great customer service! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
So... I placed my order yesterday and it didn't ship. I emailed Andy and asked how long they usually take to ship out orders. He said they had an inventory glitch because they moved into a new facility and they actually didn't have the mod I ordered in stock. :( Disappointed, but not mad. Shhhtuff happens. I run a warehouse myself and know how easy it can be to lose a box of something. He gave me $10 bucks shop credit, told me my mod should ship end of this week or first of next, and let me change the color on my order. As long as the mod ships in the next 5 - 7 days and I get the color I originally wanted, I'm happy.

Thanks @AndyNJ! Great customer service! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sorry about your mod not being in stock. That stinks. But yeah, their customer service is great. I'm about to sign up for their subscription service for that exact reason. Well, that and they have some interesting juice vendors, so I'm looking forward to trying some new stuff :)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Breazy is great, and Andy is just awesome. I've had a couple minor issues like wrong juice shipped and something not in stock, but made out like a bandit both times. I almost hope they screw my order up lol. They run those 25% codes on about every holiday imaginable, makes it bearable buying premium juices.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Bought a nebox from them because I had money trapped in PayPal. It was an eBay deal and I was skeptical. Received the product perfectly packaged and working 2 days later. Then an email from Andy introducing himself and saying thanks. I wouldn't hesitate giving him my business. Class act.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I have to share my negative experience, since I feel like these forums have become a place of only praising smaller vendors.

Their great deal on the Nebox around Halloween was not listed as a pre-order, but they decided to let me (and no doubt others on here) order it anyway. Not cool. It sounds like some people got them, but others ordered after when they were out of stock.

Andy responded to me quickly and tried to make things right by offering me a little credit last week for a future purchase. But I just logged in- and sadly no little credit is on my account. I don't want extra money anyway, so that's not the issue.

Andy seems like a nice guy, and I have no doubt that he's trying his best. But advertising a product as "in stock" when it's actually on the way from China with no actual known date of arrival is a deal breaker for me.

Just an fyi for people to balance things out. I get the feeling they are biting off more than they can chew. If they can learn from this, they'll probably end up being good later since they have the support part down. But I'll be giving future business to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread