Breazy weekly giveaway #12 (last weeks winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Happy Friday folks. The results of last weeks winners are in and we hope to spread a little cheer for the impending weekend. The winners are as follows. Countboredom, flaw101, Romano Cheese. They have been pm'd with instructions on how to collect their winnings.

Please spread the word to your friends and other vapers we have this giveaway weekly, the more people we get actively participating in them the larger the haul gets and more winners selected. We also have cross social media platform giveaways giving you more chances to win.

This weeks giveaway is for Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust e-liquid. We will be selecting 1 winner at random to win a bottle in their flavor of choice.

Entry: Pick your flavor of choice of Charlie's Chalk Dust from those we carry and let us know why you picked that particular flavor.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est July 30th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Congrats winners!!!!

For this week, I would love to win
Dream Cream - Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust.

The reason??? Well after 50 years of smoking, I am finally getting some sort of taste for certain flavors back.

This time I want to see if I can taste Fudge and
Cinnamon.

Thanks for the chance.......

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I think this is the first time I've entered a Breazy contest! So exciting! Congrats to today's announced winners!

I would pick Banana Brulee - Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust.

Banana is always a favorite flavor of mine and pancakes are my favorite food! Sounds like a match made in heaven! Although all of CCCD flavors sound fantastic! Haven't been able to try any of them yet...

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Congrats Countboredom, flaw101 and Romano Cheese!!!

My pick is Peanut Butter & Jesus - Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust I Breazy.com
I've had a PB&J flavor before and it was really good. Would be great to try another one. And you are saying that your Peanut Butter is the best on the market - prove it to me:D

Thanks for the contest!

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Congratulations to this weeks winners and thanks Breazy for the great contest!

After reviewing their flavors I picked:

True Berry Sugar & Knife - Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust I Breazy.com

I'm in love with pineapple vapes at the moment and that was included in the description. Blackberry maple drizzle? YES PLEASE! I appreciate the chance to win! :banana:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Status