Breazy weekly giveaway #15 (last weeks winner announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
ECF fam, we are very happy to announce the winner of our HUGE giveaway last week! jseah wins a Breazy Box valued at $34.99 this is a new subscription service we offer and a great value to any and all vapers. Thank you to everyone who participated- your feedback helps us improve the experience here at Breazy, so we are incredibly grateful for your thoughts!

Onto this weeks giveaway:

Giveaway: Charlie Noble Yogurt. 1 Lucky vaper will win a 30ml bottle in the flavor and mg of their choosing. Click the provided link to see your options.

Entry: Just let us know what flavor you want and why you chose it or what flavor you'd like to see mixed with yogurt.

Rules:
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 20th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Last edited:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Congrats winners, this one was a nice one, to win or in my case just another loss.... Drat........

As for the Charlie Noble Yogurt, I would have to go choose Smoked Yogurt, 6mgs due to not being sure I could taste the others after 50 years of smoking. I mean after a year and some months of vaping I am slowly getting my vaping taste buds back. As for mixing? Again, not sure what I would want added at this time.....

So thanks for another chance..

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Congrats, @jseah !!!

I'd LOVE to try the Chocolate Mousse, because I can NEVER get enough chocolate! LOL! Thanks for the contest!

For a new idea, I'd like to see a peach yogurt flavor. I have recently discovered the joys of peach e-liquid, and combined with yogurt, I think it would be fabulous. :)

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread