Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Congratulations to our three winners for last week's giveaway! Below are their names and winnings!
spartanstew SB - (Mothers Milk and Cosmic Fog Nutz)
thehangdude - (Halo's Tribeca and G2's caRnY4)
tick22 - caRnY4 - G2 Vapor , 6mg and NicQuid SOHO, 6mgs

We love you guys and your continued support, help us grow this family even further....please tell your friends about our weekly giveaway. Know someone who needs some juice send them on over! Know someone making the switch? Invite them here and we might just hook them up with a setup all their own to get them going.

This week the giveaway is simple, visit our site an pick a juice you would absolutely love to try, you won't just win one juice we'll throw in a selection we make for you as well. So 3 winners will win 2 juices a piece for picking 1 juice they would love to try. As always our contest runs friday to friday and winners are announced on the last thread here and on the opening of next weeks giveaway. Feel free to talk about anything, give us some feedback, recommend lines we should carry.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Ok, after looking at your site and the pretty good selection of brands, I have to say, those high dollar ones look nice but out of my price range.
Now in the upper middle price range Boss Reserve by Cuttwood, sounds nice. I have never had a lot of your brands but have heard some good stuff about Cuttwood juices, so that would be my choice....

Thanks for the introduction to your site by the way and some of the brand of juices you sell.....

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Reactions: thehangdude

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Grats to spartan, hangdude and tick! :thumb:
Hmm.. I'm really torn between Shock & Awe and Eros, SaA is in my normal goto flavor profiles... but Eros sounds more like something to shake up my sleeping taste buds [you know who you are *glares*]...

Let's wake em up!.. Eros.. Final answer.

Reactions: thehangdude

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Congratulations to the 3 winners!!!!!

Thank you Breezy for the generous contest.....this should be fun because everyone loves a mystery package with a surprise....kind of like a grab bag they used to sell many decades ago in the toy department that I wanted so badly and my mom always said no...lol!!!!!

I will choose

Five pawns....castle long reserve. .... There is a lot of hype about this flavor so I am anxious to try it
18 mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread