Breazy weekly giveaway #4 (last weeks winners announce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Congrats to last weeks winners, they have been pm'd.
liblue1 wins VIRGIN VAPOR ORGANIC SPUN SUGAR MAMA COTTON CANDY e-liquid
spacekitty wins Jazzy Boba 12mg
sunbgd wins UNCLE JUNK'S GENIUS juice - Bettie White (6mg)

New Contest: This week we will giving one lucky winner 3 juices of their choosing (remember to pick which MG's you want it in as well). Go crazy and pick things you've wanted to try but haven't, variety is the key to life. One entry per person, in addition to that that one winner we will be giving away one bottle of juice of choice to one person who refers another member of ecf into this thread (they must mention you in their entry) We want to draw attention to this section of ECF so we want to reward you for doing so. This weekly referral prize will be given out weekly as well alongside our normal contest.

Entry: Pick 3 juices you'd like to win plus their mg's. Simply tell us below "What is the worst gift you have ever received (Birthday, Christmas, Hanukkah, Anniversary, Festivus,etc)?

Site: Breazy

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and an enjoyable short work week! Good luck!

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Jimmy the Juice Man Creme BruLee (6mg)
Steam Factory Muffcake (6mg)
Tug Sauce Creamy Nibbles (6mg)

Worst gift? Not really a gift, but last year on Fathers Day neither my wife or my kids wished me a happy Fathers Day - they all forgot.

Thanks for the chance.

PS. Memorial Day Weekend is over. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: sungbd

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
The worst gift I ever received was a donation made in my name to "The Human Fund" by my smart aleck brother....Seinfeld fans will know what this is, otherwise google it.

The 3 juices I would like to win are: Creme Brulee Ejuice- Jimmy The Juice Man, Shurb Ejuice- Jimmy The Juice Man, and [URL='https://www.breazy.com/Castle-Long-Reserve-Five-Pawns-p/fivepawns-11.htm']Castle Long Reserve - Five Pawns [/URL]all with 0mg.

Thank you for the contest and congrats to liblue1, spacekitty and sunbgd!!

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Woohoo~
Thank you for the chance to try new juice! :thumbs:

01ee7f825d22db38e58f4d89aeef9f10_zpsjuzzrzhr.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

remark

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Congrats Blue, spacekitty and sunbgd!!:banana::banana::banana:
Thank you Breazy for the awesome giveaways and chances to win!

The worst gift I've ever received is clothes from my aunt at Christmas as a kid. Every year she got me something uglier than the last and I had to wear it all day while we were visiting her.:shock: Ugh, I was so happy when our family stopped exchanging gifts and I didn't have to pretend to like the hideous things anymore. :blush:

I'd like to try:
Space Jam Venus 3mg
Cloud Company - Billow 3mg
The Standard- Slo Mo 3mg

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Quite a few bad ones to choose from, but the one that is coming to mind as the worst (and strangest) was from a friend I had when I was young...which was a loooooong time ago, who showed up with a whole bunch of small, wrapped presents for my birthday. They were all fruits and cheeses (not even special or exotic varieties) which were individually wrapped. I remember opening each one in disbelief, sure it was a joke and sure that one of them would be a really great present. Nope! Just a bunch of pears, tangerines and bundles of string cheese.

As Leslie Neilson said in Spy Hard, "that's no gouda"!

Grandmaster - Five Pawns
Castle Long Reserve - Five Pawns
Vazilla - G2 Prime
---with zero nicotine please---
Congrats liblue, spacekitty and sunbgd :thumbs::banana::thumb::party:

Thank ya' for this giveaway!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
congrats blue, Sk, and sun!!! thanks for the contest!

Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey 24 mg
Hold Fast Vapors Davey Jones Locker 18 mg
Castle Long Reserve 12mg (seems to be as high as it goes) always wanted to try this.

Worst present......well.......honestly it's never truly bad if someone cares enough about you to give you something......even if they really miss the mark. But I reckin if I had to pick.... maybe the two years in a row that my son got me a coat that didn't fit for Christmas. The first one I believe was one that had belonged to his mother in law, and it had tissues in one pocket (luckily unused) and candy wrappers in the other pocket. :confused:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
worst gift ever.......

for Christmas, one year I got a red (really really red) housecoat, and err... it was really strange looking, from my husband. I never told him how much I hated it. lol

Jimmy the Juice Man - Strawberry Astronaut - 12mg
Absolute Virgin - Romancing the Strawberry - 12 mg
Fight Your Fate - King's Crown - 12mg

Reactions: liblue1

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Nicquid
Heartland fruit
Maui Blast fruit
strawberry fuzz
all 3 mg

The worst gift I ever got was a vest for Christmas it didn't fit, she got it from somebody she was doing things with she shouldn't have been and it looked stupid.

And thanks to Seleya for referring me

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
I've been pretty lucky with gifts as far as I can remember, so my worst one isn't that bad. It was a groupon coupon for a restaurant in my area that was given to me over the holidays a few years back that had a lot of restrictions. I guess it is the thought that counts, but I am not a fan of going to a restaurant to pay with a groupon.

Here are the three juice flavors I would really love to try....
RASPBERRY FRENCH- JIMMY THE JUICE MAN 0 mg - VAZILLA - G2 PRIME 0 mg - CASTLE LONG RESERVE - FIVE PAWNS 0 mg

Thanks!

...and congrats to liblue, sunbgd and spacekitty!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
:toast: Congrats Blue, spacekitty and sunbgd!!! :toast:

I'd LOVE to try:

CRFT - Trail Mix, 3mg
Charlie Noble - PB Cereal, 3mg
Nicks Blissfull Brews - Swag, 3mg

Picking the flavors I'd like to try was way easier than answering the contest question! Tricky because I too believe it's the thought that counts. However, I've enjoyed reading some of these stories, even laughed out loud a couple times.

The "worse gift" I can recall was when a friend gave me his SouthWest Airlines "credit". There were so many restrictions AND a deadline, it wound up being more trouble than it was worth. In the end, and exactly by the deadline, I used it for a one way flight from San Diego to SF.

Thank you for the contest and your continued generosity! :thumb:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Would love to try:
Charlie Noble Pistachio RY4 - 6mg
Frisco Vapor - Powell - 6mg
Cyclops Vapor Artemis - 6mg

Worst gift would have to be the one my ex-husband brought home after being stationed in Japan...I was expecting a beautiful Kimono, and instead he brought home this hideous huge (think Shamu could have worn it) ugly brown ( I absolutely hate brown) fuzzy robe...It was the ugliest thing I had ever seen...ended up using it as a bed for the dogs!

Thanks for the awesome contest and thank you to Seleya for referring me!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Since I won last week (Thank You!!) I'm not sure if I am allowed to enter again... but I would like to thank/refer Sir'Nuts for posting this in the contest thread!!! :cool:

Btw... there is no such thing as a 'worst gift ever', if you consider the thought with which it was given... :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread