Breazy weekly giveaway #8 (last weeks winner announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Congrats to Sarasotared as the winner of our giveaway this past week. I have pm'd the winner to notify them.

This week we will be giving away one 60ml bottle of Glazed and Confused by Doughboys. Glazed and confused is a chocolate flavored donut ejuice that I personally cannot put down for too long. It's max vg but still carries flavor like juices with lower vg numbers.

Entry: One entry per person, if you have already won please invite others and spread the word around ECF that we are doing weekly giveaways. The more entries we have the more bottles we will give away. Your entry must be posted before 7/2/15 12am est.

How to enter: (Answer this) How will you be spending July 4th this year? (For our non-american friends..whatcha doing next saturday wink wink)

As always have a fantastic weekend and vape safe!

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
My BF is BBQing burgers and dogs for about 5 of us, which will be a fun day if the weather holds. I am getting the back patio ready and making all the sides...which should be interesting as I can mess up just about any recipe. Not sure if we will drive to the fireworks display or just watch it on the tv, but hopefully if the rain stays away we can make it out.

Congratulations Sarasotared on winning the last one and thank you Breazy and Andy for the contests!

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
....the cat's been sick...needs medicating 3xs a day..hopefully she will improve by next weekend...got invited to gold country down south to do some nugget shooting :thumb: ........:tumble: ..if that falls thru....a steak , with ALLLllll the fixins and a cupla cold ones is def in my future, .....no matter what! I can c the firewoiks from the house ...but I may just drive up onto the nearby summit for an epic view! :toast::vapor::vapor::vapor:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
We will be baby sitting our whole neighborhood. Living in the middle (literally) of draught stricken California. And living in a primarily ag area that is dry as a bone right now We'll be babysitting idiots that aren't smart enough to not use fireworks in a tinderbox. We love fireworks but we love our home more and are very concerned that not everyone shares our point of view. This is not a year for fireworks. Other than that BBQ a nice thick steak some corn on the cob and garlic bread and vaping the whole day.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This year I SWEAR I'm gonna make it to the Pier here to watch the Fireworks again!!! They shoot them off of barges out in the Harbor... probably the only place that's SAFE to do it around here with this drought going on!!
I haven't gone for the last couple of years because of back problems, and I'm gonna go this time even if somebody has to carry me... LOL!!

I shot this a few years back when an old friend I hadn't seen in a while came down for a visit (you can hear us talking in the background - ha!) and the batts in my camera died right at the end... :facepalm:

Have a Safe and Sane 4th everyone!!

sylvester_smilie.gif~original

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
First off thanks for the chance to win!

Well, I'll be doing some grilling, that's for sure, probably some steaks and pork chops perhaps? Going to definitely drink a few cold ones and try to stay in the shade and away from the mosquitos as best I can, will probably just hang out with the family and relax. I might pick up some fireworks but a bunch of my neighbors go all out Disney Land style and shoot off hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, so I'd rather just watch theirs, I don't even have to light them off myself. :D

Unless something more interesting comes around I'll probably just be chilling at the house, thanks for the contest!

city-fireworks-wallpaper.jpeg

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I work on the fourth so it will just be another day to me. If I feel inclined I'll grab a bite to eat somewhere but it depends on the weather too, lots of rain this time of the year. Won't be looking at fireworks or staying up late, work on the 5th too. The glazed chocolate donut sounds really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread