• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores now in New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
FYI, another store front opened...in MArlton. Popie's Vapor Lounge, Crispin Square, Marlton, NJ 08053 headed there today.

Yeah, what an awesome place. It is a lounge for sure. I came, i saw, i purchased, I hung out and vaped with the other dozen people that were there. They have 3 or more different lines of liquid and not only do they have plenty of tanks and cartos and stuff along with ego type batts, they have mods...not just the EVIC and stuff, mechanical and rebuildables. Lots of good good stuff and good prices. Free wifi, xbox, coffee. awesome!

GoCleanYerRoom

Moved On
Jul 23, 2013
Somerville, NJ
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

smyth

Jan 7, 2009
Brick, NJ
Didn't see this previously posted but on 9 in howell there is a shop too, East Coast E-Cigs. Went yesterday, nice people, the juices I tried were pretty good and the prices didn't look bad either (some on par with online, juice was about $17(I think) for 30 ml's), they carry everything under the sun, but most don't anyway especially B&M's, but they had a good amount of juices, looked like a good selection of atties, clearos, tanks, mods, rba's, and starter kits. I'm not affiliated with them at all, just went the once so far, but I'm sure I'll be going back (since i work next to it) and it seems like a really chill atmosphere (I didn't have time to just hang around though). They do have a website but (aside from juices) there is a good amount more in the actual shop than on the site.
Hope this helps someone out,
Kyle

jdz2040

Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
New Jersey Philly
Yeah, what an awesome place. It is a lounge for sure. I came, i saw, i purchased, I hung out and vaped with the other dozen people that were there. They have 3 or more different lines of liquid and not only do they have plenty of tanks and cartos and stuff along with ego type batts, they have mods...not just the EVIC and stuff, mechanical and rebuildables. Lots of good good stuff and good prices. Free wifi, xbox, coffee. awesome!

i actually visited there and bought my first mech. Extremely nice ppl, very helpful and they have a very impressive selection of everything. i had a set up built when i got my omega there and got to speaking with the person building the set up. she was very knowledge able and she def knew what she was doing. their rebuild prices were very fair too. i highly recommend that anyone in the area go. out of all the B&M shops i been they were the most impressive imo. just be careful crossing the parking lot cause ppl will run you over. trust me. lol

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
has anyone checked out MODE E Cigarettes & Vapor Lounge in blackwood? if its any better or just as good as creative cigs then id take a trip to check em both out.

I wouldnt waste your time on either of them. Just go to Popies. Its about 30 min north of creative. Well worth it. they have the largest selection i have ever seen and many different lines of liquid.

jdz2040

Verified Member
Dec 16, 2012
New Jersey Philly
I wouldnt waste your time on either of them. Just go to Popies. Its about 30 min north of creative. Well worth it. they have the largest selection i have ever seen and many different lines of liquid.

word thx for the heads up colonel. Popies is only 20min from me but figured id ask because blackwood is a bit of a hike but im familiar with the area i just dont mind the drive usually. i even head to philly time to time to check B&Ms there.

chrisj3982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Jersey Shore Vapors in Toms River mixes some of the best eJuice flavors you'll ever taste :vapor: super nice guys in there too :toast:

9 south opened up another shop in toms river a couple months back. If it's anything like the Galloway store you guys up that way are lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KewelGirl19

Verified Member
May 24, 2014
NA
word thx for the heads up colonel. Popies is only 20min from me but figured id ask because blackwood is a bit of a hike but im familiar with the area i just dont mind the drive usually. i even head to philly time to time to check B&Ms there.
I've been to both, ModeE in Blackwood and then found Popies in Marlton. ModeE is right around the corner and ok if ur in a pinch, but Popies, in my opinion, is a much better place, on so many levels! They don't make their own juice but sell quite a few premium brand. Anything from Halo to Five Pawns, in every nic mg there is to offer. They have the juice bar to test flavors, they have the latest clearos, tanks, bats, mods. Their pricing is not crazy marked up like other places I've seen, and most important (to me atleast) they have the knowledge. Everyone who works there is willing to help u out, they know what they are selling, and they take pride in it. After buying a 40$ kit that included 1 battery, 1ce4, and 1 usb charger from somewhere else, and walking out feeling clueless on what to do w/it, I found Popies and they set me up the right way, by showing me the ins and outs of what I had previously bought, and helping me find some satisfying liquid to go w/it. Can't say enough about this place!! and they also have a rewards system. Just sayin ; )
If your anywhere in the radius, check them out. (and no, I don't work for them and I'm not marketing for them. I'm just super grateful and so happy to have found them!)

rjp1983

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Morristown NJ
There is a new shop in Byram in the shoprite plaza on rt 206. Amped Vapor. Lots of mods, attys, starter stuff, and a huge amount of liquid and their house line. They also carry five pawns, cuttwood, suicide bunny, space jam, the standard and many others. They are always getting more lines in also. Very chill atmosphere too.
NJ's Largest Vapor Store. – Amped Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread