• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bright flash of light when life begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Published: 04/26/2016 -- Go to link view 35 second video

Awesome
    Scientists have captured the moment a human sperm meets an egg on film, and found the union is a “fireworks” show that produces a blast of white light.

The phenomenon was discovered about five years ago in a mouse, but it’s never before been seen in humans.

Read more at Stunning video: Bright flash of light when life begins

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    After I read and watched that I had the thought that an Atheist will try to use science to explain it away. That made me think of the " dirt" joke... One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. They picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him. The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost." God listened patiently and kindly to the man and, after the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well! How about this? Let's have a man-making contest." To which the man replied, "OK, great!" But God added, "Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam." The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt. God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    After I read and watched that I had the thought that an Atheist will try to use science to explain it away. !"

It can be explained away and has in the last ten minutes. - chemical reaction

Though that doesn't negate the fact that at the MOMENT of conception a chemical reaction occurs that causes a flash of light. If nourished properly will develop into a independent life form able to care for it's self and the process repeats itself.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    After days of researching the flash of light. I found out the flash of light is NOT part of the natural process of conception. Scientist bath the egg in a solution the process is called "Zinc sparks" that when the solution comes in contact with Zinc gives off flashes of light.

Though the process of continuation of life starts at the moment of conception as the evidence of the flash of light affirms as true.
    In this study, the researchers observed egg cells from mice and from monkeys. To conduct the study, they devised a microscope that would allow them to view the concentration and distribution of zinc atoms in individual cells. With the aid of the chemical that gives off light when exposed to zinc, the researchers documented the first zinc sparks 20 minutes after fertilization. Most fertilized eggs released two or three rounds of sparks, but the researchers saw as few as one and as many as five within the first two hours after fertilization. The sparks flared every 10 minutes, on average.Zinc ‘sparks’ fly from egg within minutes of fertilization

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread