Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yeah, didnt think bout that! I reely think Denver will take it, jest didnt want ta jinx em with mah bad luck!

No Worries.

I like it when a Game has a Safety. It Kinda throws a wrench into the System and sometimes Forces a Team to "Go for 2" instead of just kicking the Almost Automatic Extra Point.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No Worries.

I like it when a Game has a Safety. It Kinda throws a wrench into the System and sometimes Forces a Team to "Go for 2" instead of just kicking the Almost Automatic Extra Point.

BTW - Do you want me to Tell you what Happens at the Beginning of the 4th Quarter?

Or would you like to see it Happen Live?

LOL

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
That's a Tough Call. But I think it will be a Close Game.

Broncos 27 : Seahawks 24
Congrats, zioDman!!! This is the winning post! The first time it was post #7 and that was me. lol So, I regenerated and it was 13! :)

I need you to create and account on eliquidplanet.com, then email your name to me at queen@eliquidplanet.com. I will credit your account with a $20 credit. Thanks for playing!!

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Congrats, zioDman!!! This is the winning post! The first time it was post #7 and that was me. lol So, I regenerated and it was 13! :)

I need you to create and account on eliquidplanet.com, then email your name to me at queen@eliquidplanet.com. I will credit your account with a $20 credit. Thanks for playing!!

Thank You QueenInNC.

But I have about All I Need vape wise. Actually, More than I Need. LOL

I'm sure there is Someone who needs this More than I do. Can you do another Random Number?

dubbya

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
#8 was the winner this time! And you're in Charlotte! You can either shop online or come into the Matthews location and shop in the store. Congrats!

I would like to VIF the credit to the next newbie who walks into the Matthews store.

Got too hook up the new vapers of Charlotte.

Sent from my N9810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread