Brushing your mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourKing

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
Columbus, GA, USA
It is really easy to brunch your mod. All you need is 1 or all of these items pollishing wheel, sand paper and brite pad(i use fine grain) the way I do it is sand it down a bit then pollish it but not all the way just enough for it to be really shiny but you can still see the scratches then I use the brite pad I brush the brite pad in what ever direction I want the design to be. If you have any questions let me know.

SourKing

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2014
Columbus, GA, USA
du2avume.jpg
There it is

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cjxxvi

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
C:\
Did you do it by hand or with help of some device?
How much time did it take?
I wrapped my mod with the scouring pad and twist it by hand until I got the result I was looking for. took about 3-4 mins of twisting (See image below). Make sure to have even pressure and go the same direction on the whole process so it will be more uniformed. The good thing about this is all the scratches on my mod disappeared in the process. looks brand new again and the grip on a brush finish is way greater than the polished one. You should use the scotch brite brand because I tried it with a cheap scouring pad and didn't even leave a brush finish after 10 mins of twisting.
DSCN0001.jpg DSCN0002.jpg DSCN0007.jpg DSCN0003.jpg DSCN0006.jpg

Last edited:

dpdp

Nov 23, 2013
Haifa, Israel
I wrapped my mod with the scouring pad and twist it by hand until I got the result I was looking for. took about 3-4 mins of twisting (See image below). Make sure to have even pressure and go the same direction on the whole process so it will be more uniformed. The good thing about this is all the scratches on my mod disappeared in the process. looks brand new again and the grip on a brush finish is way greater than the polished one. You should use the scotch brite brand because I tried it with a cheap scouring pad and didn't even leave a brush finish after 10 mins of twisting.

Thanks for great explanation. I'll try it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread