Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I just tried my samples. Super flavorful, but not in a bad way for A. I prefer A to B. The flavor is strong so it's not an ADv for me as my tastebuds are on life support anyways, but it's a nice tart change of pace.
I wonder how it would be with that mix a little more vg than pg

Nope... Not gonna sign it... Wouldn't be prudent.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
I just tried my samples. Super flavorful, but not in a bad way for A. I prefer A to B. The flavor is strong so it's not an ADv for me as my tastebuds are on life support anyways, but it's a nice tart change of pace.
I wonder how it would be with that mix a little more vg than pg

Thanks cobb. Gonna stick with A, they were both about 70vg if I remember correctly.

Www.BlendsByBryce.com

Coupon code: ECF (10% off)

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Thanks cobb. Gonna stick with A, they were both about 70vg if I remember correctly.

Www.BlendsByBryce.com

Oh wow. Didn't know you made stuff that high. I was hoping the flavor would tone down a little with extra vg but I suppose the raspberry is just that strong of a flavor.
I did notice more vapor with it though.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Bryan.. are you planning to make the tri-berry pudding available anytime soon?

Yea you can order the size and nic level you want on the pudding and leave me a note about subbing in the berry. Any nic level you want will be fine, I'm stocked on it pretty good now.

Www.BlendsByBryce.com

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A buddy of mine had tried vaping a couple of times but couldn't really get behind it.
He popped up at the house on Saturday and asked about my beat up old mech and kayfun setup I've got on the counter. I gave him a drip tip and let him try what was in it.
His eyes lit up and he looked like the skinny kid from road trip after eating the French toast... "It's good". It was Bryces banana pudding. He's on three days now of nothing but a kayfun full of banana pudding. I gave him 25 mls and sent him on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread