Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I used to mix a strawberry quik juice with vanilla cupcake. I never measured out the ratio, but a couple times it created a magical perfect juice at 15 watts. Sadly the quik maker (not to be named) changed something and the juice never tasted or mixed the same.

This, too, shall pass

Reactions: 1buda

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
How do you like the gem? I've seen a few up on mod trader, but it looks like a kayfun alike

This, too, shall pass

Sorry Cob, been sort'a busy. How do I like the Gem? Well, lets put it this way, it blows the Kayfun out of the water in both flavor and draw.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Cob, I went back to 6mg. 3mg I was vaping a hell of a lot more. I have about 60ml of 3mg. What about mixing straight nicotine to it?
Not Cob, but I do that. I vape 3mg almost all of the time, but on occasion, I NEED more. I pull out 10mls and add enough nic to get it to 4.5mg. If you use 100mg/ml nic, you'll be using so little that it won't alter the flavor. Good luck!

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
I think our bird friend isn't far off, especially if your using 100mg nic. Getting it up to 6mg from 3 should be very little difference, especially if your mixing in small batches like the bird. As long as your nic doesn't taste funky

This, too, shall pass

1buda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
How much is enough nic?

Not Cob, but I do that. I vape 3mg almost all of the time, but on occasion, I NEED more. I pull out 10mls and add enough nic to get it to 4.5mg. If you use 100mg/ml nic, you'll be using so little that it won't alter the flavor. Good luck!

1buda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll have to check, hopefully my nic isn't funky. I bought 200mls last year.

I think our bird friend isn't far off, especially if your using 100mg nic. Getting it up to 6mg from 3 should be very little difference, especially if your mixing in small batches like the bird. As long as your nic doesn't taste funky

This, too, shall pass

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
So what's the math for that? 1.5 Mls of 100mg nic should add 3mg strength to 50mls right? So ad 3.3mg for a bump up to 6mg? You're gonna lose some of the flavor because even the smallest addition of flavorless nic will effect Bryan's mixture, but at those amounts I can't see it as being unvapeable. Maybe try it in smaller batches. Also this won't bring it to an exact 6, should be just under it right? Personally I'd order a 60ml bottle of 9mg from bryan (he's awesome you know he'd do it for a long time customer) to mix with the 3 and make 6 mg. he accidentally sent me 12 mg once so he sent me the same size bottle of zero to knock it down to six.

I feel like there should be a disclaimer as there is in the diy section of the forum. I did not verify these numbers buda. Maybe use ejuicemeup download to confirm.

This, too, shall pass

Reactions: LittleBird
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread