[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I will probably order a Nautilus and a few coils just to try it out. I have so much stuff it's just hard to justify spending the money. I have enough PT3 and Aspire BCD's from coops to literally last me months, and I'm still waiting on some RBA's.
I found 6 unopened boxes PT3 tanks last night I didn't even know I had. I am probably going to sell some of my tanks off in the classies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
How much is that? Lol. Just want one to try. Don't wanna try one full price ya know.

Sent you a PM. Since buying/selling/trading is only allowed in the classies I would need to list it there. I got my hand slapped by classwife in Bryan's original thread a couple weeks ago :blush:
I wasn't planning on putting the PT3's up for sale today, but if you're interested I could list one today. I have to go to the post office anyway tonight.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
That's liquid is just disturbing lol. I felt his pain as he exhaled and I didn't even try it :eek:

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

I was so distracted by the trailer park decor and redneck reviewer the first couple of minutes I had totally forgotten what juice he was about to vape!

Did you check out pbusardo's review? It's one of the best laughs I have had in a long time.

Hey Bryan, have you seen this video? The infamous vase doesn't look so bad after all.

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Pbusardos review is hilarious

I was so distracted by the trailer park decor and redneck reviewer the first couple of minutes I had totally forgotten what juice he was about to vape!

Did you check out pbusardo's review? It's one of the best laughs I have had in a long time.

Hey Bryan, have you seen this video? The infamous vase doesn't look so bad after all.

Gonna go check out his now :D

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread