Bubble Gum

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by qlcantu, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. qlcantu

qlcantu Full Member

I'm generally one who favors a darker vape taste... RY4 and such but wanted to try some fruity flavors... I was meeting with a business client and noticed a juice bottle and a couple of clearomizers on his credenza... Lo' n' behold he's a vaper... Scored vendor points in being a fellow vaper... At the end of our conversation he shared that he was over the top on Bubble Gum flavor...

Made me think that Bubble Gum was an obvious vehicle for fruit flavors... Yessire... Works good...

Try... Strawberry 7%, Ripe Banana 7%, Bubble Gum 8%... Great flavor... All you're missing is the Bazooka-Joe comic...

Looking forward to trying other fruit bubble gums...

2. DizGrizz

DizGrizz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Maybe I'm missing something but...who's bubble gum flavors are you referring to?

3. qlcantu

qlcantu Full Member

Generic "Bubble Gum" flavor... I'm using Signature Flavors Bubble Gum from ecigexpress... In a mix it has the base "bubble gummy" flavor... Put fruit flavors on top of it... Tastes great...

4. sidetrack

sidetrack Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

FYI ecig express re-bottles TFA brand and calls it signature.

5. qlcantu

qlcantu Full Member

eh... Tomato, Tomahto... If it is repackaging I like the package... The Signature Flavors bottles seem to be made from a little softer plastic which makes it easier to squeeze out drops...

6. synthacide

synthacide Senior Member Verified Member

Thanks for the info, is there a repository of these type of re-brands?

7. frosting

frosting Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

For bubblegum, my favorite was DIYshop's/Dawn's Bubblegum. Ohhhhh me God bubblegum heaven if you like pink spot bubblegum I've heard. Nothing like PA's bubblegum. PA's is more classic bubblegum ball, while DIYshop's is more pink, mushy, bazooka. However there are some people who may find it more apt to bubblegum scented bubblebath/soap. I did not find that to be the case.

You're right how it melds with fruit. Sweetvape's has a fantasticly perfect grape bubblegum juice.

I was a watermelon bubblegum DIY kick for a long time, while I had the bubblegum flavoring.

5-10% DIY bubblegum

20% Capella Sweet Watermelon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.