Bubble Gum

Status
Not open for further replies.

qlcantu

Jan 22, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I'm generally one who favors a darker vape taste... RY4 and such but wanted to try some fruity flavors... I was meeting with a business client and noticed a juice bottle and a couple of clearomizers on his credenza... Lo' n' behold he's a vaper... Scored vendor points in being a fellow vaper... At the end of our conversation he shared that he was over the top on Bubble Gum flavor...

Made me think that Bubble Gum was an obvious vehicle for fruit flavors... Yessire... Works good...

Try... Strawberry 7%, Ripe Banana 7%, Bubble Gum 8%... Great flavor... All you're missing is the Bazooka-Joe comic...

Looking forward to trying other fruit bubble gums...

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
For bubblegum, my favorite was DIYshop's/Dawn's Bubblegum. Ohhhhh me God bubblegum heaven if you like pink spot bubblegum I've heard. Nothing like PA's bubblegum. PA's is more classic bubblegum ball, while DIYshop's is more pink, mushy, bazooka. However there are some people who may find it more apt to bubblegum scented bubblebath/soap. I did not find that to be the case.

You're right how it melds with fruit. Sweetvape's has a fantasticly perfect grape bubblegum juice.

I was a watermelon bubblegum DIY kick for a long time, while I had the bubblegum flavoring.

5-10% DIY bubblegum

20% Capella Sweet Watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread