• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Building coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

botakchek

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Lion city
WOW.
I've never experimented with building crazy coils other than claptons and i gotta say that looks sick af.
How is building on the goon compared to the velocity style build decks thou, is it alot easier since all the new tanks I've seen are also implementing this build posts into their design?

Exactly how Woohoo phrased it. Its a little bit fiddly but its absolutely amazing for flat builds. I hate the velocity deck because of how it traps wire, spreads flat wire builds.

Reactions: Loylipop

fathzero

Mar 6, 2017
Sorry I'm new.. may I know where to get the stainless steel wire and also if I don't have the coiling tool how can I cook the wire nicely?

And how often do I need to change the coil and cotton?

From singapore.

You can find at Qoo10, search under domestic vendor. Basically for me tools that needed to build the coils are coil jig, ceramic tweezer, wire cutter and scissor.

You only change the cotton when you start to taste the dry burn taste, but I usually change twice a week because I love fresh build. For coil just dry fire and rinse it of. If you manage to get rid that chunky blackie and no rusty on the coils, means the coils still good to go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread