Building Custom Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Next was the stems. Very little change over the year. Started out that just the CE5 would fit in the stem. Went to a larger dia stem to handle the Protank and many others. The hardest part of the stem is to get a .025 wire centered in the wall of the stem, that is only .050 thick. Then run it all the way up to the bit where it just sits on the surface.:ohmy:

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How hard can it be to make a battery cap you ask. One of the hardest parts of this build. I made them out of metal and screwed them in. Made some out of rubber like a plug. Finally I made them out of plastic. Tried to make some that glowed red when you pulled on it. That made it look like a toy. Made some with a slot, for a coin to fit in. That didn't work. Came up with the drop and turn system that I'm using now. One thing I always wanted the pipe to do is, puff some vape out of the bowl when you blow back through the pipe. I tried all kinds of hole patterns and came up with the six angled holes that make a nice curl on the back puff. It looks like a real pipe. I have been asked to leave vape shop for smoking inside.:vapor::?:

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
After all that, you end up with a Springfield Pipe. As it has been said, it's just a pipe. Hope you enjoyed my one year recap. Springfields go for $300.00 US plus shipping. I never ask for any money until your pipe is ready to ship and you are happy with the bowl shade. I use PayPal only. If you don't use PayPal, I can send you a one time invoice to your e-mail address and you can use the PayPal one time credit card payment. Takes about three weeks to get a pipe done. I'm working on a web page but for now you will have to send me a PM if you want to order or ask questions.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread