Building Custom Pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Like most of you, I have to stay home for T-day. No working in the shop. Not that I don't like it but, no one will be here until 3:00. So I'm going to share the packaging that I'm working on to take up some time. I'll post picture through out the day.

This is the day case that I want to use. An e-pipe vaper needs to bring some things with him or her. It's nice to have it all in one place.

NewPipe30012_zps3ba54a18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
The new stem mold is done. Tomorrow afternoon I'll cast a new part if I get a new locking ring made for it. Today I worked on changing the adaptor so I can use the Protank. Have to do the adaptor first and then the locking ring. Had to go to sharper thread aswell as some other improvements in the adaptor. Caught a chip in the inside bore of the first one I did. It's ok. just left a little scar. If it is ok I'll send this one to you Cavediver, will go out next week. It has the adjustable center and I left the locking pins off of it. Have fun.:)

Sweet! That means I'll get to see the connector in person.

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The pipe kit to the Brick and Mortar stores will come with just the basics. The case, pipe, small dropper bottle, allen wrench, alcohol wipes and wipe down cloth. The store owner can then fill in the rest with products that they carry in stock. That way they can get the pipe buyer coming back in for more supplies. Some people may already have some supplies and don't want to double up. A win win all around.:)

NewPipe30A002_zps0ffe4bdd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All closed up ready to go.

NewPipe30012_zps3ba54a18.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you have a price on the kit yet? Excellent workmanship!! I'm very interested!!

Thank you, I do not have a price up yet. Going to get out to the Vape shops in a few weeks and see what we can sell them for. What would you give for a custom built pipe?

it's amazing to see a great product in the making!!
would it be able to use any 510 atty, without the mouth piece?

Yes you could fire your 510 atty on it with out the mouth piece. Anything under 1 ohm will not fire however. By the way, LMFAO in your mod thread. Most fun was what other people said.:)

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The last setup will be the complete package. Pipe, case, charger, 2 batteries, 2 clearmizers, 2 coils, dropper, allen wrench, wipe cloth and alcohol wipes. I still have to get a plastic tub to put the batteries and dropper into. It all fits into the case without the charger. I have some small white boxes coming to put this all in.

NewPipe30014_zps1a55fe76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe30015_zpsc9e282d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe30013_zpse3479e93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Had the new mouth piece sitting in the mold and thought I should pull it out to see how it looks. Turned out nice I think, I need to install the beauty ring. It's just a little bigger and now can fit the Protank. The wire by the bite is longer for those people who like to rest thier teeth on the bite. I don't like too but, not everyone is the same and that is what makes life fun. So I changed it. This is why you proto-type. I'm going to make the bowl taller on the next pipe. It's hard to get the battery holder, with adaptor in and out. This should help.:)

NewPipe31003_zps5a58fd86.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe31001_zps10889a49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe31002_zpse3700f4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe31004_zps9a6f1973.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe31005_zps973f434f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
The last setup will be the complete package. Pipe, case, charger, 2 batteries, 2 clearmizers, 2 coils, dropper, allen wrench, wipe cloth and alcohol wipes. I still have to get a plastic tub to put the batteries and dropper into. It all fits into the case without the charger. I have some small white boxes coming to put this all in.

NewPipe30014_zps1a55fe76.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe30015_zpsc9e282d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe30013_zpse3479e93.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome looking kit, but please spring for better batteries. Even spending a few bucks more for eFests will improve performance over those Trustfires.

andrebandre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
United States
I am VERY impressed with both the development process and the openness you're showing by posting it. Kudos, my friend.

Totally agree.
One customer here.
Some specs about the diameter and length of the mouth piece would help me understand better the size of the pipe. I am not familiar with the Protank, can't really tell its size.

Last edited:

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Totally agree.
One customer here.
Some specs about the diameter and length of the mouth piece would help me understand better the size of the pipe. I am not familiar with the Protank, can't really tell its size.

The specs on the pipe I finished today are, 2.200" H x 6.625"L x 1.700D (at the widest point). I shot a few pics in my hand for scale. Hope this helps and thank you for following the thread.

NewPipe33A001_zps22002f43.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33A002_zpscff9b316.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33004_zpsfbe8106f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
that is one beautiful bowl!

Thank you, I like it. Going to make the next one more apple shape I think. If you all look in the pic's, I made the touch pad on the bowl bigger. The small pin was Ok but, you had to push on it hard to make contact. Now it is just a touch and the pipe comes on. I sitting here vaping with the new Protank and Efest 18350. Wow, what a big improvement. A few more adjustments on the next pipe and I think I've got a good product to sell. The bowl and circuit board are water proof. This is so you can run water through it and keep it clean. Let it dry over night and it's good to go. Going to finish up the production molds and start making parts. My 5 axis CNC router should be here on the 19th. I'll get that all set up and then I don't have to make the bowls by hand any more. It's fun but takes a lot of time. Enjoy.:)

NewPipe33002_zpsaebbce1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33005_zpsbb0635be.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33006_zps09d95947.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33007_zps016b636c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe33008_zps2f79775b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looking really good. Now, looking forward to a angled shank and bent stem!:D

The bent stem is coming sooner then I thought it would. More and more people are asking me for a bent stem pipe. The tooling for this is very expensive. If this is what people want then that is what I will do. I'm going to start the design work on it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread