Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I do prefer a straight stem over a bent one, but I love the look of the angled pipes, I just browsed a bit on the pipe talk thread I hope it's alright to post it here. and the plus in this kind of design is that you don't need those costly tools you said you needed for the angled pipe if your stem starts at the bowl
i-mCdcSqb-L.jpg

E-Cig%20Bell.jpg

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I do prefer a straight stem over a bent one, but I love the look of the angled pipes, I just browsed a bit on the pipe talk thread I hope it's alright to post it here. and the plus in this kind of design is that you don't need those costly tools you said you needed for the angled pipe if your stem starts at the bowl
i-mCdcSqb-L.jpg

E-Cig%20Bell.jpg

I don't mind if you post pics of other peoples pipes and those are nice pipes. I thought about doing pipes without the mouth piece and do them just like you posted. They look good and have style. It's just not the kind of pipe I want to build. I think there is a market out there for the kind of pipes I'm building now, with everthing covered up so it looks like a good ole pipe. I may be wrong, if I am, I'll keep the molds to make pipes as a hobby.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I don't mind if you post pics of other peoples pipes and those are nice pipes. I thought about doing pipes without the mouth piece and do them just like you posted. They look good and have style. It's just not the kind of pipe I want to build. I think there is a market out there for the kind of pipes I'm building now, with everthing covered up so it looks like a good ole pipe. I may be wrong, if I am, I'll keep the molds to make pipes as a hobby.

I'm not really talking about the exposed atty, but in the angled connector for the stem like on the 2nd image, that way you could have a different angle without bending the stem nor doing a complex wood turning thing

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm not really talking about the exposed atty, but in the angled connector for the stem like on the 2nd image, that way you could have a different angle without bending the stem nor doing a complex wood turning thing

I see where you are going with this. Gives me food for thought, thank you.:)

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Made all new parts using the fixtures that I have been working on and built a new pipe. Has all the upgrades and everything lines up. I used one of the bowls I had. One of the biggest upgrades is the center contact in the adaptor. I went with an .050 overlay on the brass post. Then it went through a five step heat treatment to make it super hard. If I'm right, it should be trouble free for life. Took some pic's of the first pipe I made, till now. One manual and the rest are autos. They're all still are working. Have to get the router up and running after the holidays. One step closer to production. :vapor::)

a6b65c88-def9-4661-8242-ea4dd2371895_zpsbb238e59.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe37007_zpsb9eba064.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe37006_zpsbd5dd15e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe37001_zps2434b431.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe37005_zpse97ad1a5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NewPipe37012_zps52d88ce7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Read the whole thread. These pipes are exactly what this newb has been dreaming of! Mstr, your work is simply beautiful.

Thank you so much. You're seeing a new company start from an idea to product going to market. I'm going to start with sales in the Northwest first, this coming year. Then move out across the country as I can. Hope you watch the thread. There is much more to come.:)

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Who would of thought, it would be so hard to have a spring made. The ones I had made are out of 316 stainless steel. I'm going with a steady spring tension on the center contact point. No voltage goes through the spring. The new spring is good for 10 in/lbs of pressure. Seems to be working good so far. I reworked the holder so the center contact stands out so you can clean it when you take off your mizer. Keeping the pipe clean is very important for its performance. The new contact tip is working very well too.

One more thing off the list.:)

newpipe39005_zps4ee08f8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

newpipe39004_zpsae670146.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great idea to make cleaning easier :) I'm going to guess that you haven't had any issues with the mizers getting gurgle-y using them in a more horizontal then vertical state?

I'll look back thru the thread, I'm not remembering exactly which mizer you're using :blush:

The pipe will fit most of the mini mizer. Right now I'm using a Mini Protank. I like to keep my pipes clean and I wash it all the time. And yes I don't seem to have a problem with it flooding / gurgle-y.:)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you MM, I looked back through the thread and saw the mini Pro and the CE type mizers. I've grown fond of my iClear 16 so that would likely be a great match :) I'm mostly old school (is there such a thing in vaping?) carto tank and variable voltage, but I bet a 1.8ohm mizer head would fit the bill with a fixed 3.6 or 3.7v

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you MM, I looked back through the thread and saw the mini Pro and the CE type mizers. I've grown fond of my iClear 16 so that would likely be a great match :) I'm mostly old school (is there such a thing in vaping?) carto tank and variable voltage, but I bet a 1.8ohm mizer head would fit the bill with a fixed 3.6 or 3.7v

You're right, the iClear work great. The iClear, dual coil 1.5 ohm set up is the way to go. You can go through 1.6ml of juice in about 5 minutes however. The protank seems to have better taste for some reason.

Mstr Mashnst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Something new. Angled the mouth piece up, like I was asked to. It's kind of tricky becaues the center post of the adaptor has to turn at the bottom of the bowl and slide up in. you can see it in one of the pics.

AnglePipe1006_zps1527a2e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AnglePipe1007_zps474ae56a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AnglePipe1008_zps6cea6d1d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AnglePipe1009_zpse49f6cac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AnglePipe1010_zps00febe94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.