Bulli Slim Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eibhilin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
Northern CA
My sis has a Bulli Slim but is having a hard time finding a good deal for batteries? It was my understanding that the slim works with 10440 or 10430, would the TrustFire Protected 10440's work? (TrustFire Protected 10440 "600mAh" 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme) I think I read somewhere about the batteries being... finicky with that particular PV. (Fitting issues.) Would they need to be unprotected to fit? (Like these http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultra-fire-10440-3-6v-500mah-2pack-974 ?) I've seen a lot of people seemingly using unprotected with this mod. -_-

If anyone has advice or experience here I'd appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
The Bulli Slim original version will only work with unprotected batteries UNLESS the battery cap from the PV has been modified by grinding down the little "nub" on the bottom cap. If your sister has the Slim that I sent you, that modification has already been done, and you can use ultrafire 10440 protected and trustfire TR10440 protected batteries... others may work, but I am certain that these two are good. Mad Vapes sells both, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread