Status
Not open for further replies.

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Here is the link: A1 Rebuildable Atomizer by Bulli-Smoker

I am wanting to know how this stacks up, I own several chinese knock-off variety rebuildables and would like to step up to the next level (without waiting on an out of stock to disappear and without making someone $100 for a used one). Does anyone have any experience or opinions of this product, perhaps a link to a review?

do not throw your money out the window.
the asian knockoffs are just as good, get the did. about 8 dollars at most sites.
this is the problem with this industry right now, "oh look this atomizer is stainless steel and crazy expensive, i must have one, it must be better"
until people refuse to pay the crazy prices it is just going to get more and more out of hand.
this is just my opinion.....

Theken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
do not throw your money out the window.
the asian knockoffs are just as good, get the did. about 8 dollars at most sites.
this is the problem with this industry right now, "oh look this atomizer is stainless steel and crazy expensive, i must have one, it must be better"
until people refuse to pay the crazy prices it is just going to get more and more out of hand.
this is just my opinion.....
Yeah I do see your point, I have had some of my knock-offs rust already, others have chipped and one has a broken lead on it. I would like to invest in a higher level of quality.

@ titanium, I think you might have misread that sir (or ma'am), it is $84.99. I would never buy an e-cig product for over $400 unless it was a one-of-a-kind steampunk.

Thank you both for answering :)

Kamoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
La Mirada, CA
Curious as to whether you purchased the Bulli A1. I too am interested & would like to hear your (or any Bulli owner) impressions on it. I have a couple of genesis style atties & want to try my hand at a silica wick setup. I admit I am a sucker for quality gear so the $84.99 price tag does mot bother me, IMHO you usually get what you pay for. Cheers!

Kamoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
La Mirada, CA
To the op: I do 't know if you picked up the A1 but I did get mine 3 weeks ago and I love it!

image.jpg

Here's a pic on my Smoktech telescope. This atty is solid, great machining & the 510 threading is smooth. I have used it with all of my pvs (st telescope, gus telescope, bolt, SB, VMax) and they all fire with no problems. Wrapping a coil is easy with this since the base is big compared to other dripping attys & as a matter of fact I'm only on my second wick & coil since i received it. I have been dripping on it only and have yet to use the cartridge but from the looks of ii it can hold a lot of juice, up to 70 drops according to Vapor Cigzz website. Speaking of which, Vapor Cigzz just put a SS 701/drip tip adapter (made by Bulli) for sale on their site so you can use any 510 drip tip with it. I'm happy with it, clean taste, great TH & plumes of vapor.

Ramon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread