BullSmoke Love it

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by mavs4ever1, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mavs4ever1

mavs4ever1 Full Member

Hello,

It's been awhile since I have been back on. Yes I went back to smoking for quite a while.

Anyway, I have bought in the past Bloog and Red Dragon products. Always preferred the Red dragon battery and Green Smoke carts.

This past weekend I ordered two kits from BULL SMOKE that consisted of 2 batteries, 10 carts, Wall/USB charger and carrying case. The kit was 50 dollars with the coupon code of NOFIRE. This was a half off code.

Ordered and was emailed within 20 min that they had received my order and that it was being mailed out. I got a tracking number the same day and recieved everything within 5 days.

Now the product. I was suprised when opening the box to find the batteries are longer than the Bloog, Red Dragon, Green Smoke models.

The batteries were already charged.

I ordered 16mg carts.

The carts put our GREAT vapor (epecially vanilla), good throat hit.

Have been very pleased with this product. I also ordered some juice from another company and have had no issue with dripping the product.

Only down size that I wish I had known beforehand. My Bloog/Red Dragon carts have a different thread so they can not be used.

Here is a link to the Bull Smoke site:

Bull Smoke Electronic Cigarettes | Official Website for E Cigarettes, E Cigs, Electric cigarettes

2. mavs4ever1

mavs4ever1 Full Member

Guess I forgot to add, yes I have stopped smoking again using this product.

The battery life is very good. One charge lasts me all day. Haven't tried to fully drain the battery yet.

3. mavs4ever1

mavs4ever1 Full Member

Question for anybody who owns bullsmoke products, do you know if carts from other companies will fit their battery? Thanks

4. mavs4ever1

mavs4ever1 Full Member

you can tell I am rusty at this.

One thing I forgot to mention about bullsmoke is you get 10% rewards for buying with them. In other words you get points to buy more carts or whatever from them. Nice perk.

5. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

seems much over priced. i havent tried this obviously but if i was to get an analog lookalike, i would go with a volt.
    (not that you asked my opinion) :) glad it works for you.

6. stevejo

stevejo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Looks to me like a 808... should work with any 808 carts (Bloog, Volt, etc).

I could be terribly wrong though.

7. Geneva Garibello

Geneva Garibello Full Member

I've used the Bull Smoke electronic cigarette as well as many others. This is a KR808 model. I don't find the price prohibitive at $59. Most of the models similar to this are priced the same. I've had great success with Bull Smoke and find their customer service is really on the ball. After a few mis-haps with some other brands, its refreshing.

8. nektarius

nektarius Full Member

This was the one I chose to go with (I be a newbee ;) ) and I love it. I actually have not smoked in days now... I too would like to know if there are any blank cartos I could get and use some tobacco e-liquids?

Mavs, how did you do the dripping? I am new to this, so am curious if you could explain how?

9. nektarius

nektarius Full Member

Oh yeah, I LOVE THIS... I like the Old West carto which has a slight flavor of those "Backwoods" cigars..

I am pleased with this being my first e-cigarette.

10. nektarius

nektarius Full Member

Have you found any cartos that fit?

11. CharlyB

CharlyB Full Member

V2 cartos fit :)

: bloog, bullsmoke
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.