bump evertime you buy something new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
I posted about this when i ordered it last week. Well here it is - The EM Riva.

broseybrose-albums-broseybrose-picture7767-8-9-10-eastmall-riva-arrives-really-impresses-my-5v-pt-i-dont-think-ill-ever-need-another-pv.jpg

And, i happen to think it looks damn sexy without the cone, as well.

broseybrose-albums-broseybrose-picture7766-8-9-10-i-think-looks-pretty-damn-sexy-without-cone-well.jpg

What can i say? Its vapes better than id hoped with both a new atty from the box and an old atty from yesterday.

Between this, my Joye 510 kit, and my 5V PT, i cant see myself wanting another PV for a loooong time, if ever. :D

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
I posted about this when i ordered it last week. Well here it is - The EM Riva.

[image snip]

And, i happen to think it looks damn sexy without the cone, as well.

[image snip]

What can i say? Its vapes better than id hoped with both a new atty from the box and an old atty from yesterday.

Between this, my Joye 510 kit, and my 5V PT, i cant see myself wanting another PV for a loooong time, if ever. :D

You won't be saying that next week... you'll want more just like the rest of us lol.

I just bought a Gold GG Slim this morning, not because i needed it, but i wanted it, i collect all 901/808 connectioned mods.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
I will. They have shipped out from EM, but then have to be reshipped to everyone individually by the co-op starter (Blaze...I think). So it's going to be awhile, lol.

I have tried LR atties from another supplier. Two lasted me one week with rotation. I loved them too, but couldn't believe I only got 3-4 days with out of them.

KayleePup

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
Bump....

From good prophets...eGo mania set of 2 full eGo's. 2 extra atty's 5 blank cartos and a case (priority shipping arrived in 2 days!!!!!)

From Ms T.....bottle buddy and some other flavors

From Hobby Lobby....VG and some Lorann's flavoring....box for DIY storage

Think that was all so far this month....About equals out what I was spending on analogs so.....as long as I stay within that I'm good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread