Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So what happened to subscribed threads? Are they all erased?

Mine (I just had a couple) now show in my Watched Threads. You can make any thread a watched thread by clicking Watch Thread button or/and you can set your preferences to make every thread you post on a watched thread--and whether to receive email notification and so on...

Reactions: nicnac

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
OK. I finally figured out how to get back to my fave thread...
So. The latest I've seen about vaping: it looks like 'the public' today is turning against vaping. Saying all this garbage about how "vaping is bad for you, secondhand vapours are bad for you, blase blase blase." Well, I think they're all full of crap. I think if I inhale a FEW chemicals, as opposed to like 4,000 chemicals, how can that be bad for you?
Maybe I think wrong. hahahaaa.
I think this society has gone bananas... what's next - ban vaping altogether? Well, I'll vape til the day I quit breathing! I make all my own stuff, so if they think a bunch of stoopit laws and regulations are going to stop me, well, they're WRONG!
I will vape where and when I want to - not when some government bureaucrat tells me to!
Screw 'em!

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
We cut open a cartridge and found the same as the rest of you. The stuffing was all brown and discolored and there was a burn hole all the way through the filter. I'm replacing my ecig this week. One thing that worries me is, that the FDA & TPTB are looking for ammunition to use against ecigs..stuff like this won't go unnoticed.
Ha! any EXCUSE to bash vaping they will take full advantage of it. Even with 'pseudo-science' so-called 'studies' (hahaha what a JOKE) to 'prove' their point. Well, I'm vaping til I die. Period. I don't care what they say, I vape and I will vape til the end of my earthly life!!!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
..at least when I vape, I'm NOT inhaling freaking Flame ......ants. So. Would the smokers rather inhale the equivalent of a mattress, or some liquid that actually is recommended for HEALING your skin? So, the SKIN inside my lungs is sure a lot healthier than it used to be! Ever since I stopped smoking tobacco and began inhaling VG and PG!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Fenez, Can you share with us the name of the manufacturer who is using propanediol? Judging by the grammar in your post, they sound like they're from china.

Wegster, I also initally liked the 2pc design and thought it was going to be my favorite, but this takes it right off my list. Maybe all they need to do is wrap the heating coil in the same metal braid material thats in standard atomisers. This might help spread out the heat dissipation but still allow liquid to get to the coil for good vapor production. Is anyone here talented enough to try something like this?

Are there any manufacturers out there who can comment on these issues?
Is the cartridge material polyester?
Is this smoke toxic?
Are there any new designs in the works?
IDK about any of these, but personally, I've gotten to the point where I no longer trust the Chinese. Sure, I have a lot of Oriental ancestry, but these people 'are' communists. I have nothing against that - if that's what they like - good for them - but with some of the stuff I've read about ingredients in Chinese e-juice, I prefer to just make my own, or purchase USA made e-juice.
Just my own humble opinion, my friends!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
..I've come to realize that 'burning cartos' are nothing more than simple carmelizing of the liquids in e-juice. It tastes like crap, then chunk it and get a fresh new one!
Nothing hard about that, at least in my book. I still vape my Genisis PV and I do use silica wicking. It turns brown, doesn't produce the clouds of vapour and flavour I like, and especially when it starts tasting yukky, then it's time for a re-wire of my coil... it's worked for me almost 4 1/2 years now, and I'm still alive and posting stuff here, so I guess it's all good.....

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
LOL! So anyways, the latest I read about the 'bashing' of vaping is: the higher the voltage you vape at, the more vapour you get and 'supposedly' it's not good for you. Really? Well, I guess I'll just kill myself coz I'm no freaking way about to give up my 9 Volt PV! I have it hooked up to an adapter so I sit at home in my office in my easy chair and vape my lungs out! LOL!!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
So. This is the new and 'upgraded' ECF... Well, seeing I'm from the old skool, I guess this is going to take a bit of getting used to on my part... I always had troubles with so-called 'upgrades' on anything, especially softwares and websites. I do hope all y'all understand...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
So. This is the new and 'upgraded' ECF... Well, seeing I'm from the old skool, I guess this is going to take a bit of getting used to on my part... I always had troubles with so-called 'upgrades' on anything, especially softwares and websites. I do hope all y'all understand...

It sure is--still being tweaked. :)

Hello, Al!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I'm not sure about that--he's responding to posts from 2009. :lol:

It may be due to the unfamiliarity with the new platform or slight intoxication...Can't really tell.

gotta find your way to the most recent posts somehow ;)

charlie hasn't stopped by in ages either :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread