Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Yea isn't that the truth! I first got on a plane in July '89 when they flew me to Basic Training at Ft. Jackson, SC. Best flight I ever was on though was the KLM Flying Dutchman Airlines in December 1990. All the free drinks you wanted (yea, I got wasted haha), great food, real actual METAL flatware to eat with, smoke anywhere you wanted to, and no sorry bitty bag of peanuts, pretzels, or some other BS that they make you feel privileged nowadays to even get from the airlines... You're treated like common cattle the minute you walk through the doors of any airport... sad, but true.

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
..yep, flying sucks. The bus is much cheaper, although slower. I'm either going to be in Salem, Oregon or Columbia, Missouri for this eclipse. Depends on whether or not things work out for me to see my son and his family in Washington State or not........................................ the waiting begins.. hehehee. and you KNOW I'll be vaping watching this eclipse!!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
fingers crossed for oregon, alz! ;)
Hi Ms. Tibs! Well, slight change of plans: the only hotel with any rooms left in Salem cancelled every single reservation and raised their overnight prices to $1,000 plus for a room. Nope, I'm NOT down with that! I'll be going to Columbia Missouri - bus or spouse driving me - not sure yet. Perhaps it's due to just how much I might [removed] or drink on the way up LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
anyways, my mate just had Thyroid surgery (isn't getting OLD just so fun!) last week so it looks like a bus trip for me. No biggie - I'm looking forward to seeing the first Solar Eclipse since March 7, 1970. I can't wait!!! I am not down with all the BS that our government has foisted on us with the TSA Security at the airports and the nasty condenscending way the airlines treat us as their clients and passengers. Nope, I can do without that..

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
I discovered something... when I was in the store buying more booze haha. So anyways, I am NOT plugging these people, but I found they have a 30 ml bottle of (you choose) e juice up to 36ml nico for $5. Can you believe that happy crappy??! Really. smokefreevapor dot net are now my go-to peeps for e juice!

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Why hello Ms. Tibs! I'm glad to see you're still hanging out here. One day... maybe, just maybe, I'd really love to meet up with everyone here. I think it would be so neat to actually meet in person. Everyone these days just text, email, or whatever. But I being 60 years old am from the old skool and am used to meeting my FRIENDS in person!

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Hi Alz!
20f3k9g.jpg
Good to see you and you're looking fine. I'm glad you're still going to see the eclipse. Hope you are having a great summer and life is treating you well.:toast:

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... Greyhound just finished PRICE-GOUGING ticket prices for the third time so now.. the prices have tripled! Not happy. I may just stay my fat happy .... home and settle for a free 89 percent totality.. still thinking about this one... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread