Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
6692qp.jpg

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
say it ain't so :laugh:
LOL! Getting older sucks. I'm a freaking grandparent now! Geeeeeeeez I don't like it, but hey - that's life! Unfortunatly, I have slipped and smoke some tobacco along with vaping. I know it's not right, but I know I don't have much longer to live here. April 2021 will be my last month here. I was told that................ please don't think me crazy, coz I'm not. Well, at least I don't think I am..

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hello, Ms. Tibs! Well, a few changes - I have (I believe) finally DUMPED tobacco smoking for the last time. Went back to my vape box mod and I love it! I'd forgotten how much cleaner and more convenient vaping is.
Anyhoo, here's one for all y'all...
Tobacco SUCKS: You suck it - it sucks you. Yep, sucks the life right out of you...
LOL! Laters, my vaping friends.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I know - I used to recognize every name I saw here. Now I only know a few people.:(

It's like we lost the heart of the forum...all those people who helped make this forum what it was. I think there was such a drive to attract new members the older ones got forgotten.
And now they're gone.:cry:

• Agree
Reactions: Katya

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have 5 boxes of Boge cartos... For some reason, I just can't throw them away. :lol:
I might have lied before. I may still have a few Ikenvape cartomizers and an IBTanked cartotank somewhere. I'd be afraid to find and use one though because the last five that I used were bad. By that time I was using a Kayfun Lite RTA almost exclusively.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I might have lied before. I may still have a few Ikenvape cartomizers and an IBTanked cartotank somewhere. I'd be afraid to find and use one though because the last five that I used were bad. By that time I was using a Kayfun Lite RTA almost exclusively.

Is this a dare? :lol: I may just fill one up and see what happens. Just for you, Bad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread