Burnt taste vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtovaping94

Apr 29, 2015
Alright guys I fixed it by simply buying brand new pre wicked OCC atmoizers. My conclusion was the cotton I had that came with the tank was junk. I'm happy it is all fixed, I had to smoke cigs for a couple days and good news is I absolutely hated the cigs. Since I fixed it I am back to vaping, not one cig since. I have a backup atty too and when I head out again I'll stock up on pre wicked OCCs and try to find some premo cotton.

Reactions: hashtag

luca23

Apr 9, 2015
sydney australia
I own a kanger mini and a delta II and I find the taste just acceptable with the stock coils or the rebuildable
When compared to a decent RTA like the rose v2 or expromizer ,kayfun etc
I can only use em for a short time before I get tired with the lack of flavour , to be honest I find the aspire BVC taste much better than all of the sub tank I ve tried
Everyone is different but I think the sub ohm tanks are just the thing of the moment and if you are new to vaping maybe you should get an aspire nautilus or a silo tank with BVC (bottom vertical coils)
I repeat it s just my modest opinion but sub ohm is something you might want to try later with a nice RDA

SirPapers

Moved On
May 29, 2014
Australia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread