Bussiness Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I think we're at thumbs up, alpha can send you a jpeg and the text separately, just adjust your font to suit if ordering online, or have your card guy adjust to occupy as much of the space while keeping the text.

Honestly, would love to see *all* suppliers put this on the back of their cards, but hey, it's a start, and I'm sure I'll have a stack of Drew's cards soon enough :D

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Got it, here's the image. I'd try to darken up the font a bit, but, should give you an idea of 'final' and sizing:
    card3html1.jpg

It might be worth trying to rotate it 90* and see if that fits better, not sure yet.

And the text:
    Personal Vaporizers AKA ‘Electronic Cigarettes’, are battery powered vaporizing devices that may deliver nicotine or 0 nicotine fluids. Different flavors and styles of device are available.

The rechargeable battery heats a liquid solution, contained in a replaceable cartridge, creating a safe inhaleable vapor. The liquid is composed primarily of Propylene Glycol and/or glycerin, plus flavorings and optional trace amounts of nicotine.

No smoke, tobacco or combustion is involved in its operation, eliminating second hand smoke, cancer causing carcinogens, and over 4000 harmful chemicals found in regular cigarettes. The exhaled “smoke” is nearly 100% water vapor dissipating within seconds, leaving no smell or residues behind.

Please extend us the right to choose for ourselves. For more information go to: www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ .

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thanks Danny,

I e-mailed Wegster another version from Boom (another member).
    At this time I don't know if he is going to post it, but it too is very informative.

I made up some simple cards with NHaler info on the front and handed them out at a candle party I attended yesterday. I also have some that I plan to post on community bulletin boards at stores I frequent here.

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Thanks Danny,

I e-mailed Wegster another version from Boom (another member).
    At this time I don't know if he is going to post it, but it too is very informative.

I made up some simple cards with NHaler info on the front and handed them out at a candle party I attended yesterday. I also have some that I plan to post on community bulletin boards at stores I frequent here.

Sorry, didn't realize it was ok to post. I prefer 'ours,' but this is good too! :)
    And, I kinda think the landscape orientation works slightly better.

Here it is:
    picture173.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread