Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Rootbeer!~
Awww! tastes like Euthymol or Germolene to me! :laugh:

Been hoping BSP came back, as it was gone before I came here ...never mind, not going anywhere ;)
...I'm off to dig out my steeped banana pudding and mix it with some custard!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Awww! tastes like Euthymol or Germolene to me! :laugh:

Been hoping BSP came back, as it was gone before I came here ...never mind, not going anywhere ;)
...I'm off to dig out my steeped banana pudding and mix it with some custard!

Awww yeah, more for me :D

No, really I'm just kidding this time. Most tobacco flavors taste like :censored: to me but the way Kent uses them to compliment other flavors I really enjoy, you might be pleasantly surprised.

There's always the chance you might not too, in which case... Awww yeah ;)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Awww yeah, more for me :D

No, really I'm just kidding this time. Most tobacco flavors taste like :censored: to me but the way Kent uses them to compliment other flavors I really enjoy, you might be pleasantly surprised.

There's always the chance you might not too, in which case... Awww yeah ;)
Haha! :D ...one of our sons used to buy cases of root beer ..had a taste once ...only once! :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's kinda like a butterscotch sassafras banana thing - it's a trip. It's my bid for the candy in 2015.

No relation to the beveredge...

Think butterscotch discs, with old fashioned rootbeer floats, just a touch of ice cream, and a nice ripe chunk of banana candy in the middle - in a hard candy.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Haha! :D ...one of our sons used to buy cases of root beer ..had a taste once ...only once! :laugh:

It's so well blended I am not sure you would say "root beer" unless I told you what it was...

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
It's kinda like a butterscotch sassafras banana thing - it's a trip. It's my bid for the candy in 2015.

Think butterscotch discs, with old fashioned rootbeer floats, just a touch of ice cream, and a nice ripe chunk of banana candy in the middle - in a hard candy.

Just can't quite wrap my mind around that combo...but that's what the 15 ml size is good for :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just can't quite wrap my mind around that combo...but that's what the 15 ml size is good for :)

I was surprised. It's rich, but not too rich. ACB fans are going to be delighted I think, it's that intense AND in MAXVG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

It's so well blended I am not sure you would say "root beer" unless I told you what it was...

Oh, right ...getting interested now! I like your banana (it's like a real banana that isn't over-ripe), I like ice cream, think I like butterscotch - not much else to know now ...and the 'much else' applies to the Blueberry one too :laugh:

I was surprised. It's rich, but not too rich. ACB fans are going to be delighted I think, it's that intense AND in MAXVG
Aha! Now you got me! :laugh: ...when?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'm having a little trouble with the Butterscotch and Root Beer, too -- but, hey - you know I will give it a whirl since I am a huge ACB fan!
Banana could be a deal breaker, tho - a little goes a really long way. Sounds really interesting and different!
Can't wait for Pictor and a few others to find out it's MAXVG!

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
I'm having a little trouble with the Butterscotch and Root Beer, too -- but, hey - you know I will give it a whirl since I am a huge ACB fan!
Banana could be a deal breaker, tho - a little goes a really long way. Sounds really interesting and different!
Can't wait for Pictor and a few others to find out it's MAXVG!

Nanny, you and I need to order a gallon or two and hang for awhile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread