Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
My Butter Beer arrived yesterday also. I cleaned out a nautilus mini and loaded it up today. At first I wasn't sure about it, but as the new OC coil broke in, it got better and better. I am definitely tasting the Root Beer and Banana and I think the Butterscotch is somewhere in the background. I only wish I had cleaned out a GS Air tank for it. I agree this could be an all day vape for candy lovers.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Got mine on Saturday too - opened the bottle and was amazed at the aroma. Let it sit out with the cap off for a few hours and then capped it and placed it with the rest of the stash and have been letting it steep - I have a new Kanger Sub ohm nano on the way and am going to wait until it arrives to load this juice up - but from the aroma I will be liking this one for sure.

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
picked mine up today from the post office, opened the bottle up, and let it breathe for a couple hours, and prepped my REO with the RM2 with a twisted 29 ga coil, and started to vape, the first 2 vapes were iffy, then Bam! it kicked in, this stuff is pure delicious, I get all 3 flavors, at different times or a mix of all also. Clark you did right on this one it is a winner! problem now is to let it steep? going to have to order more just so I can have a bottle that has been steeped and see what it tastes like, cause this bottle that I have wont last! I forgot to add this has a very creamy taste or texture to the flavor, there is something in it that you are not telling us, whatever it is, tastes great!

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
I got my Herakles tank.

Woah boy!!!

The .2 ohm coil, at 66 watts, 4.2 volts... Wow!
I need to lower my nic for this!

Can't wait to get my Butterbeer now.
I have a mix of PBC and Buttery Nipple, and it tastes like peanut brittle.
I'm concerned about the mixability with root beer in the Butterbeer.

The flavor from this thing IS better than the Subtank Mini.
I can't wait to cycle back through all my Nicoticket juice on this thing!
I might have to go with the .6 ohm coil though. The .2 ohm coil is putting out better than any of the .2 builds I've done on other atties, and it's just too much nic! LOL

Thanks for suggesting this atty, Kent. Might get a second, and retire the Subtanks.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Was just about to head out the door to run a few errands when the mail carrier showed up with the Butter Bear. A new juice? The errands had to wait. o_O

Loaded the BB up in the tester unit, ( iStick 20 non afc cyclone punched out to 3mm and built to 1.2 ohms @ 17.5 watts) and got the banana with the root beer back. Next up, loaded it into the Poldi / Zenith which is built with dual twisted 28's to 0.3. With a fresh battery @ 4.2 volts, this puts me just a hair shy of 59 watts. Now it is root beer forward with a wee bit of banana and just a hint of butterscotch in the finish. Delicious! Left a little out of the bottle and putting the rest away to see where it lands, but great stuff so far. Just figured I'd post a quick review, gotta go! :)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Remember that the Butter Beer is still fairly fresh. Maybe put it away for a while and let it steep before you make any rash decisions. Been around long enough to know that this stuff is going to be quite the tasty juice after it's been given the time to land...;)

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Nah. I'm giving it away, for two reasons.
1st, I don't like root beer barrel candy, and Kent nailed it. LOL
That flavor would have to completely go away. Butterscotch discs are my favorite candy, but there is just a hint of that for me. I do like the paring of that with the banana.

2nd, I am dropping my nic level again, and I am not gonna buy a bottle of zero nic to halve this, and have twice as much. LOL

It's all good. I'm giving a bunch of my higher nic leftovers to the guys at the vape shop, so they can try Nicoticket. They've not even heard of it.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Revisiting Butterbeer and I must say it just gets better! The banana and sarsaparilla (which I think is a better description of what is going on here) have taken a back seat but still nicely blended with the buttery butterscotch. My new all day cape for sure, that and Atlanta are coming out on top.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Mine arrived early in the week. Took the cap off - very nice smell! Tasted a drop - very nice taste! Shook it up each day and took the cap off for a minute, and today tried some - I like it!

I get a very nice fresh banana (not an over ripe one), and as it rolls over the roof of my mouth, I get a lovely taste of cream! Then, as I exhale, the Butterscotch joins in.
The Root Beer may be in there somewhere, but I get no hint of the taste of Root Beer I recall from my one and only taste of it. It may yet emerge (For me, I'm hoping not), but for now, I'm happy with it as it is! :)

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I finally got around to trying BB last night. I was a little worried that there would be something I didn't like about it, but, oh wow, was I SUPER wrong!!
First vape was fizzy root beer, with just the right amount of sweetness. The more I hit it, the better it became. Great sassafras flavor on the inhale, just a tiny hint of banana, and on the exhale, a bit of creaminess coming out, but not quite butterscotch-like creaminess yet, if that makes any sense!!
I put some in a 15ml plastic bottle to see what happens after a while, but I think this is a definite winner here!!

SMPL w/mini-Haze, 2.0mm 26ga duals @ .37 ohms, Native Wicks.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I got my Herakles tank.

Woah boy!!!

The .2 ohm coil, at 66 watts, 4.2 volts... Wow!
I need to lower my nic for this!

Can't wait to get my Butterbeer now.
I have a mix of PBC and Buttery Nipple, and it tastes like peanut brittle.
I'm concerned about the mixability with root beer in the Butterbeer.

The flavor from this thing IS better than the Subtank Mini.
I can't wait to cycle back through all my Nicoticket juice on this thing!
I might have to go with the .6 ohm coil though. The .2 ohm coil is putting out better than any of the .2 builds I've done on other atties, and it's just too much nic! LOL

Thanks for suggesting this atty, Kent. Might get a second, and retire the Subtanks.

Glad you like the tank - I am hitting mine tonight, also. ~~even better - Butterbeer in it. I am hitting the original CB, but I may have a BB Top off, never know.

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah! Two of us are using them. I bought the Crown too, but the coils are more expensive, and the only benefit is the top fill design. It's a good tank. But we love the Herekles!!! Flavor has been top notch and what I was "expecting" or looking for, that no other tank I own matches. We've had zero issues with it too.

Looking forward to trying "Date Night"!
Well, when we get back from our Key West/Miami vacation!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yeah! Two of us are using them. I bought the Crown too, but the coils are more expensive, and the only benefit is the top fill design. It's a good tank. But we love the Herekles!!! Flavor has been top notch and what I was "expecting" or looking for, that no other tank I own matches. We've had zero issues with it too.

Looking forward to trying "Date Night"!
Well, when we get back from our Key West/Miami vacation!

Hey Bitter - I have a scooter stranded in Miami - want to bring it back to Omaha for a brother? LMAO

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Hey Bitter - I have a scooter stranded in Miami - want to bring it back to Omaha for a brother? LMAO

scooter.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Loaded the steeped Butterbeer in my Phantom micro and have been hitting it at 40w getting awesome flavor the root beer is forward with the butterscotch on the late exhale - loving it for sure.

Glad you are enjoying #Butterbeer Bill. We may tee up some bubble gum just for you when these 500ml bottles come around. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread