Butterfly Bait, initial impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Scuba was kind enough to send me a sample before it "hit the market," and the first impression I got was of a watered-down but definite Grape, like grape drink-aide.

Wuzznt Me was the next to report and claimed a definite and unmistakable Mango.

pchela seemed to think of peach at first but decided on a definitive strawberry gum.

What fruit did you taste, if any?

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
That's why I said "I don't know your vaping habits." The first 10ml lasted me a little over a week, but I was "testing" and trying to be critical. I vape an average of 3 to 5 ml a day (depending on various factors) and have three PVs going with a different flavour in each--and the 10ml per week is still not going to last me. Gonna hafta order 30 or 60ml next time and force myself to get reacquainted with the Caramel--since it has been compleatly ignored since I got the BB :shock:

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
My Butterfly Bait is now exactly two weeks old, and I'm getting a definite peach taste today. It started out very caramel heavy, then shifted to a hint of berry, now I swear it's peach in there. I do taste some honeysuckle, but only on the inhale, which is strange. Liked it enough that I have a brand spankin' new 30ml that arrived today, should get some new cartos in tomorrow so I'll start fresh and try to be more conscious of the flavor morph.

Fun flavor, for sure! :)

~krashnash

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
My Butterfly Bait arrived Monday and it tasted something like apple cider to me. Not exactly like cider, but sort of like. Still tasted like cider Tues. and Weds., but somehow a little different. This morning I'm getting a sort of peach flavor, but not exactly. It tastes like there's something else there, either tangerine or mango. And underneath that I'm still getting just a hint of the apple cider.

This is the darndest thing. I've never had a juice make such a change in flavor.....and just from one day to the next. I will say it tastes a whole lot better today than it did yesterday. Can't wait to see what it tastes like tomorrow!

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Aha! Collating the experiences into one location is starting to provide some common points of reference.

Or tainting the data with prior exposure...

sherlock-homes-emoticon.gif

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Well, it sounded like it would be good to me--but I never imagined it would be anything like what Scuba turned it into. I am very happy I was able to inspire her, and I do enjoy "accepting responsibility" for it.

But I have a hard time taking credit. Scuba did all the work and she far surpassed anything I envisioned it being...

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
I got a 3ml bottle of butterfly bait with last month's order from M&P :)

So the very first time I tried BB, I didn't like it. (I know, strike me dead now) A couple of days later, I tried it again, and absolutely loved it, but I wouldn't have named any fruits in it - I'd been vaping coffee and cinnamon flavors, so this very quickly became my "light" between switching flavors.

I continued to sample it, day to day, just dripping a few drops here and there. It's never lost the same smooth refreshing taste, but without heavily vaping it I can't say that for sure.

At this point, I have a very well-steeped, month old .5 ml left, and just dripped a few more drops - they're becoming more precious to me :D Tonight, nearly exactly a month later, I can taste some plum or very very light touch of apple, some citrus to be sure, and almost a toffee undertone. All that backed with such a graceful hint of sweetness...indescribably delicious!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I got a 3ml bottle of butterfly bait with last month's order from M&P :)

So the very first time I tried BB, I didn't like it. (I know, strike me dead now) A couple of days later, I tried it again, and absolutely loved it, but I wouldn't have named any fruits in it - I'd been vaping coffee and cinnamon flavors, so this very quickly became my "light" between switching flavors.

I continued to sample it, day to day, just dripping a few drops here and there. It's never lost the same smooth refreshing taste, but without heavily vaping it I can't say that for sure.

At this point, I have a very well-steeped, month old .5 ml left, and just dripped a few more drops - they're becoming more precious to me :D Tonight, nearly exactly a month later, I can taste some plum or very very light touch of apple, some citrus to be sure, and almost a toffee undertone. All that backed with such a graceful hint of sweetness...indescribably delicious!

UMMM!!

This one missed the BB ban wagon I feel bad I would have helped her but it looks like I'm to late

old-smoker2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread