Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Got my BSP order today. FOOB it is really good. The max VG is *really* nice. Thanks Clark. Killer stuff.

Glad you are diggin it scratch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Oh meant to add that the new droppers are to die for. I was very pleasantly surprised when I found droppers in my 60's. I used to have to recycle droppers from another vendor that I thought were pretty good for my NT 60's that came without one. No longer...these new droppers are the best large droppers I've used. Perfect length - perfect width at the tip to get into tight spaces. Really nice work there NT peeps.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh meant to add that the new droppers are to die for. I was very pleasantly surprised when I found droppers in my 60's. I used to have to recycle droppers from another vendor that I thought were pretty good for my NT 60's that came without one. No longer...these new droppers are the best large droppers I've used. Perfect length - perfect width at the tip to get into tight spaces. Really nice work there NT peeps.

Thank you for the great feedback scratch! We're working on improving - this was just one small step!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just curious what's the steep like on the bsp? I got some and don't really care for it at the moment but it's pretty fresh......should I keep it for a bit to let it get a good steep or put it up on the trading block?

It's worth a good steep - shake, air, shake, air shake. I enjoy it fresh as well... definitely depends on personal preference. You can also experiment with different devices, wattages, etc. I hope it comes around for you TX!

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
It's worth a good steep - shake, air, shake, air shake. I enjoy it fresh as well... definitely depends on personal preference. You can also experiment with different devices, wattages, etc. I hope it comes around for you TX!

Thanks for the insight bud! I'll keep it for a bit and see where it lands

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I might do that ...are we talking weeks to perhaps get a deeper/richer flavour?
I do like it, just wish it had a bit more 'depth', so will let it steep! :)

Very much a personal preference, it will continue to develop with time and patience. It's a bakery vape, will definitely get richer with time and air! Give it a couple weeks and try again xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread