AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
18 MG 75 PG/ 25 VG
Introduction
I was worried that this ejuice has diacetyl in it. Microwaved buttered popcorn is where the problems with diacetyl where first discoed. However, I am assured by the company that this flavor and all the flavors they carry are diacetyl free. Hearing this dispelled most worries even though I am skeptical. The inhale on this juice does not taste like popcorn the taste is mostly on the exhale. It tastes like kettle corn on the exhale but has another flavor there that I can't put my finger on. Don't think this flavor is for me. The juice is not juicy or dry. The flavor is not in your face or vague.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
This flavor is not for me. Nice excale but has some other flavor there. The inhale it does not taste like butter popcorn. I don't recommend it but maybe you will like it like this person here. I like their toasted tobacco. But I find most of their juice to be subpar for me like their blue cotton candy. To me this juice is like their blue cotton candy.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here.Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
im not making fun of you at all, but I didn't read anything in the post until after I looked at the mega chart closely. I initially saw it, and was like wow, this person is serious about charting their juice rewiews. It's pretty amazing.
Thanks. Keep in mind taste is subjective. But I hope my opinions help out. Here is a list of my current favorite ejuices of the moment if that helps out. Have any ideas on how to graphically represent ejuice with out so many data points?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I love their buttered popcorn. One thing I've found with the Vapor Room is that, IMHO, everything needs extra flavor added. Once you get the buttered popcorn with extra flavor it really does taste exactly like buttered popcorn, salt and all. Without the extra flavor, it is a little bland.

Do you notice a recent change in their ejuice or is it just their tobaccos or me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread