1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Button on MVP 1 fell off. Any recommendations on how to put it back on?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Amethyst_Star, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    Yesterday, the fire button on my MVP 1 fell off. I tried popping it back on, but it didn't work. I read a post about gluing it not being a good idea, as it didn't fire after the glue dried. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it? I have an MVP 2, already, and a Vamo V2 on the way (from FT, though), but I like being able to use my MPV 1 while my MVP 2 is charging. I've found that I can't use it as a pass-thru while it's charging, as I had hoped. Thanks in advance!

Added: I just tried some poster putty and it worked, but I don't know for how long. So any permanent ideas would still be appreciated. :)

2. Capt.shay

Capt.shay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    I super glued mine back on. The problem is that I lost ALL tactile feel on the button and it didn't have a lot to begin with:( Ultimately, my solution was a V2 :) If I was to do it again, I would put a piece of packing tape over the button to hold it in place and cover the whole mod with a wrap.

BTW: You'll get a lot better responses for MVP question out of the MVP owners group thread. Lots of MVP'ers there.

3. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    Thanks! The poster putty is still working, at least! I have plenty of it if I need to replace it...LOL! I have a MVP 2 and tomorrow should have a Vamo V2. Just nice to have different APV's to use...LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.