Buyers beware!! alienvapors

Discussion in 'Alien Visions E-Juice' started by Br0k30n3, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Br0k30n3

Br0k30n3 Full Member

Alien Vapor | e Liquids up to 36 mg | e Cigs and Boba's Bounty or anything else they sell is a ripoff. Their product is awful and the are not even
    a legit company.

They sell cheap china cloned and unauthorized products and the go by several names and several product websites.

If you live in Pasco county, Florida, they have retail location in the Port Richey Flea Market. But if you ask them at
    alienvapors.com they will tell you they don't have a retail location because of zoning issue.
    Well , yeah because they are mixing their products at their house.

I am sure that they are trying to avoid legal issues because of they are trying to profit off
    of Alien Visions reputation and Brand exposure.

2. mogium

mogium ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Everyone knows ave is the makers of those juices i'd hate to get the rip offs

3. Br0k30n3

Br0k30n3 Full Member

Heh I did get ripped off. That is why I posted hopefully so another sucker wouldn't get ripped off.

4. Ceridianblu

Ceridianblu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Don't feel like you were alone Br0k3n3, when I first started vaping I mistakenly ordered from these scam artist too. I'd picked up a sample bottle of BB and liked it so much I wanted to order more. I knew the company's name was Alien something so I did a quick web search for Alien Vapor thinking that was correct. A few days later I got a package with really sketchy juice that looked nothing like the one I'd sampled. I really hate sleaze bags like this...hopefully, others will learn from our mistakes. I sent them a scathing email but of course they never replied..they were too busy laughing all the way to the bank.

5. RedhatPat

RedhatPat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

That's why I like their business cards with the web address, I even carry a few extra with me in public, handing them out if the situation presents itself. My little grassroots effort to help AVE.

6. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the warning! I was gonna buy from them then I realized they're a rip off of the other company.
    .......s

7. Rooscar

Rooscar Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the warning Br0k30n3.

8. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Wow!!! Now I see this! I just ordered Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice from them.... Trying to cancel my order. Wish me luck.
    Btw where is Alien VISIONS located. I will be calling Alien Vapors to fight for a refund first thing in the am. Wish me luck.

9. CDATundra

CDATundra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Alien Visions (AVE) is located in Lancaster, California.

10. Chowderhead1972

Gotcha... Thanks.

11. alffalvo

alffalvo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They almost got me last week :evil:

12. Couture

Couture Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Confused here Alien Vapor is bad but who is AVE?

13. alffalvo

ALIEN VAPOR is selling juice that has the same name as the original vendor / Juice maker however the name might be the same the quality of the juice is not

14. jfountain2

jfountain2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

AVE is Alien VISIONS.... they sell the good Boba's Bounty.
    This thread is meant to warn people that some jerks are selling bad ejuice using the name Alien Vapors in a effort to steal away customers from AVE and rip of vapers in general by selling cheap stuff.

The real Alien Vision can be found here... Alien Visions E-Juice
    And their contact address is:
    Alien Visions E-Juice, Inc.
    42659 Raywood Dr.
    Lancaster, Ca. 93536

15. alffalvo

AVE is Alien Vision

16. Chowderhead1972

Update: I demanded a refund within a few hours of ordering (when I figured out my mistake) and it took a few hours but all seems well at this point. I can't speak to the quality of their product but seem to be reasonable to deal with. Opinions may vary........

17. Couture

Couture Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the clarification everyone.

18. Porphy

Porphy Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I'll sticky this for a few months, hopefully it will deter some people from getting grafted. Thanks to everyone for contributing!

19. Maka

Maka Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

So this is where to get the real BOBA'S BOUNTY?
    Bobas Bounty

20. CDATundra

CDATundra Senior Member ECF Veteran

Yes........................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.