Buying and Using an Electronic Cigarette: A Primer

Status
Not open for further replies.

madison360

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Emerald Isle, NC
Wow...I am really overwhelmed. My husband and I have made the decision to give up regular cigarettes and go electronic. I thought this was going to be easy but there are so many different options to consider and I am not even sure where to find them in our area as we live in a relatively small town. Thanks for all of the great information, but looks like I have a lot of research to do. If anyone has pointers as to legitimate sites or brands to turn to for a newbie, I would welcome information sent to my email. Thanks for your input!

JWebb

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
St. Louis USA
Madison, go to the ECF home page and read the Wonderful World of vaping in the ECF library to learn about the hardware, batteries, atomizers, juice etc. it is very helpful. Litecigsusa.net. Ikenvape, Libertyflights.com, freedomsmokeusa, cignots, tastyvapor, alienvisions, backwoodsbrew, avidvapor, all are reputable vendors with good service and good delivery track records and thousands of customers! The Joye eGo, or Riva for $29.00 with 20% coupon at libertyflights is a great starter kit and a good bargain, it is owned by thousands.

madison360

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
Emerald Isle, NC
Madison, go to the ECF home page and read the Wonderful World of Vaping in the ECF library to learn about the hardware, batteries, atomizers, juice etc. it is very helpful. Litecigsusa.net. Ikenvape, Libertyflights.com, freedomsmokeusa, cignots, tastyvapor, alienvisions, backwoodsbrew, avidvapor, all are reputable vendors with good service and good delivery track records and thousands of customers! The Joye eGo, or Riva for $29.00 with 20% coupon at libertyflights is a great starter kit and a good bargain, it is owned by thousands.

JWebb, thanks for the info! After hours of reading, I bit the bullet and ordered 2 510's from AquaVapor. They are here, in NC and had a good deal with coupon & no shipping on orders over $50. Anxiously awaiting our gear and am already looking at upgrades and flavored juices. Now, if I could just drag myself away from this forum and get my dishes washed and laundry done.... :D

Quickest informative post I found here after wallowing around for a long while. Many thanks! I bought an e-cig kit about 5 weeks ago and just did trial and error to learn how to use it. Once in a while I get the hit I'm looking for. Most of the time not so much. Decided to look around for advice and found this forum---thankfully. After 45 years of pack-a-day-ing it I haven't had a real cig since my kit arrived. I will have some questions once my membership here allows me to post;-) One.:laugh:

roycrt

Moved On
Sep 9, 2011
SouthEast
This was the first article that I read after joining. I would like to see one thing added - list of what you would need and what each does. I have been studying this for a while and the most confusing part is all the different sizes, types, parts, etc...

I am sure it is in this forum somewhere, but it would be a good thing to add to this initial read post.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It would be nice, but unfortunately almost two years later I can no longer edit the original post.
In fact, I'm actually somewhat shocked that this thread holds any value whatsoever.
:)

But I did TRY to make it timeless.
It's just that time did far more things that I didn't see coming.
:lol:

But thanks for looking at it.

I may have to remove it from my signature soon in favor of some polls that I'd love to see more responses to.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread