Buying e liquid from Canada..

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'd be surprised though, if you could even find a Canadian vendor who will ship to the US now. I know even when trying to order tanks from Canadian vendors in the last 2-3 weeks...they absolutely would not ship to the US. Their shipping policy is all over their websites stating that, too. When I emailed those vendors...I was told that Health Canada strictly prohibits them from shipping vaping products out of Canada.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
What a crock. There's absolutely no such ruling from HC.

IDK, maybe they were just blaming it on HC because they didn't want to mess with Customs forms, or for some other reason? There was nothing I could do to get them to ship to me in the US.

Ended up getting the tanks anyway though! An extremely nice and helpful Canadian boardie on here was the "go between" shipping recipient, who then sent them on to me...so 2 of us who wanted the tanks could get them. :)

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
IDK, maybe they were just blaming it on HC because they didn't want to mess with Customs forms, or for some other reason?

Customs forms are easy to fill out. I'd hazard a guess that their shopping cart wasn't set up for International sales and rather than take the hit for it, tried to place the blame elsewhere.

There's one company I ordered eliquid from on a regular basis when I was living up there. Sent them an email asking if they'd reconsider their lack of shipping to the US when I moved back. Crickets.

Thankfully, another company I did business with will happily ship to the US. This is a good thing as I haven't been able to recreate their eliquids in my DIY attempts. :lol:

Reactions: JCinFLA

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My question is... why would you want to have juice shipped from Canada to the US?

Are there Canadian juices that are so good that you can't do without them?

I ask as all the big US juices are available here (OHW, Mothers Milk, Boba, etc.) for a lot more $$$ than in the US and almost all of the hundreds of Canadian made juices I have tried couldn't hold a candle to my DIY. Actually, most are complete crap IME.

Just curious....

Oh, Health Canada could care less about eJuice or vape gear leaving the country. Many vendors just couldn't be bothered to ship to the US and deal with customs forms, declaring a value and having customers being upset with potential added tax.... basically dumb and/or lazy. Dash Vapes as an example ships into the US quite frequently. The prices of their Nemesis mechs and Kayfun lite Plus are the cheapest I have ever seen for authentics BTW...

Wilson Smith

Moved On
May 12, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread