Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Maybe someone can tack up a thread over in the vv mods Buzz subforum, just to let others in that area know that notcigs has ecf approved units? (I'm on tapatalk, too much of a pita to start thread, esp. While exercising)

Edit: Bov posted one. I mentioned it on the pif chit chat thread.

Last edited:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Whats the Number Elendil ?? Is it a IPRO ??? IF so I just ran out of PCB;s but LORRIE is scrounging up parts to get about 10 out . We are stealing control modules off of GOOD Buzz Pro boards !

No. It's 4163 (VVPV). Just following up on your comment from a couple of days ago that all orders for the VVPV were shipped. Unless I misunderstood...............

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Maybe someone can tack up a thread over in the vv mods Buzz subforum, just to let others in that area know that notcigs has ecf approved units? (I'm on tapatalk, too much of a pita to start thread, esp. While exercising)

Edit: Bov posted one. I mentioned it on the pif chit chat thread.

I've already done it

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
No. It's 4163 (VVPV). Just following up on your comment from a couple of days ago that all orders for the VVPV were shipped. Unless I misunderstood...............

E we are waiting on some new batteries that are protected ( i was delivered Un protected ones and did not check them ! ) I should have them tues. or so , want to make sure it is right and not a crapzilla LOL!

We are now shipping the unit with the batts out of it along with a Torx set for the screws , Sorry for the wait.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
E we are waiting on some new batteries that are protected ( i was delivered Un protected ones and did not check them ! ) I should have them tues. or so , want to make sure it is right and not a crapzilla LOL!

We are now shipping the unit with the batts out of it along with a Torx set for the screws , Sorry for the wait.

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Note on batteries: hold the unit with the main on/off switch side UP when you insert batteries, so the battery doesn't hit the master switch.

The positive terminal of the outermost battery (near the side wall) should point down, towards the bottom plate/spring. The inner battery (closer to the bottle) is the opposite, negative towards the bottom plate/spring, positive towards the atty connector.

(I'm sure this info is included, but just in case...)

General: Power switch towards the left for charging/use. Power switch towards the right to turn everything off.

(i forget the charger color change that means it is charging, something like changes to ref, then back to green when done)

(probably should have posted this in the vvpv thread, d'uh :) )

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Presumably, the eVVo is back on track. Right?

Yes it will be after I get back from my trade show , I have to bet Nanometer more active now as well so I have LOTS of work to do , DAMN I retired WTH ???

Mark thanks for the INFO , we are marking the bottom caps now and will send a install batts sheet with each unit.

Elendil we will keep you up to date on the progress , I believe your unit is sitting there waiting for batts all built etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread