Buzz Pro II and Buzz Pro Lightning BOTH APPROVED BY ECF

Discussion in 'Notcigs' started by BuzzKill, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

2. bandmom5

bandmom5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This is great news.

3. BuzzKill

Yes it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Congrtaz Mike........... and thank you for not giving up. I don't know if you realize how much you mean to so many of us and our continued health. And I hope you know we're behind you and remember, no soldier left behind......... even our General

You Rock!!!!

5. markfm

markfm PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Cool news :)

By any chance do you get to claim first bragging rights?

6. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good news. Now maybe you can ship my order:)

7. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Wooottttt!!!

8. BuzzKill

Whats the Number Elendil ?? Is it a IPRO ??? IF so I just ran out of PCB;s but LORRIE is scrounging up parts to get about 10 out . We are stealing control modules off of GOOD Buzz Pro boards !

9. Pokeygizmo

Pokeygizmo Perfectly Imperfect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Double Woot! :)

10. markfm

Supporting member
    Maybe someone can tack up a thread over in the vv mods Buzz subforum, just to let others in that area know that notcigs has ecf approved units? (I'm on tapatalk, too much of a pita to start thread, esp. While exercising)

Edit: Bov posted one. I mentioned it on the pif chit chat thread.

11. hificat101

hificat101 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Congrats Mike. You just made my weekend. Can't wait to see these. Am I correct in assuming that both are the same device with differently shaped vents?

12. oplholik

oplholik Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Congratulations, was really getting concerned about all this. Is the same coming for the IPro? I'll be wanting to get my second IPro before too much longer and was wondering. I'm not a bit worried about the one I have tho.

13. Elendil

Supporting member
    No. It's 4163 (VVPV). Just following up on your comment from a couple of days ago that all orders for the VVPV were shipped. Unless I misunderstood...............

14. Elendil

Supporting member
    I've already done it

15. BuzzKill

E we are waiting on some new batteries that are protected ( i was delivered Un protected ones and did not check them ! ) I should have them tues. or so , want to make sure it is right and not a crapzilla LOL!

We are now shipping the unit with the batts out of it along with a Torx set for the screws , Sorry for the wait.

16. Elendil

Supporting member
    Good to know. Thanks for the update.

17. markfm

Supporting member
    Note on batteries: hold the unit with the main on/off switch side UP when you insert batteries, so the battery doesn't hit the master switch.

The positive terminal of the outermost battery (near the side wall) should point down, towards the bottom plate/spring. The inner battery (closer to the bottle) is the opposite, negative towards the bottom plate/spring, positive towards the atty connector.

(I'm sure this info is included, but just in case...)

General: Power switch towards the left for charging/use. Power switch towards the right to turn everything off.

(i forget the charger color change that means it is charging, something like changes to ref, then back to green when done)

(probably should have posted this in the vvpv thread, d'uh :) )

18. FreeFire

FreeFire Super Member ECF Veteran

Most Excellent News! We do not want Notcigs closing doors....there are too many more Buzzies to buy :)

19. PoliticallyIncorrect

PoliticallyIncorrect Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Presumably, the eVVo is back on track. Right?

20. BuzzKill

Yes it will be after I get back from my trade show , I have to bet Nanometer more active now as well so I have LOTS of work to do , DAMN I retired WTH ???

Mark thanks for the INFO , we are marking the bottom caps now and will send a install batts sheet with each unit.

Elendil we will keep you up to date on the progress , I believe your unit is sitting there waiting for batts all built etc.

: provari
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.